Deathlake

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Apr 19, 2017
YouTube
suki42deathlake
Hi everyone, I’m Deathlake!
Ive got 4 channels at the moment. ^^

Deathlake” that Is anything art related eg speed drawing, 2D and 3D animations.

Deathlake speaks” that’s to do with anything with products, for example: unboxings, rements, Japanese candy kits demos, bath bomb demos, hauls, freebie hauls and how to get them.

DeathlakeHATESgames” (most recently made channel ^^) Where I ironically play games , in hopes to try and find a game I actuality like D :

“suki42deathlake” (first channel!, is slightly a mess o.o ) this is where I stick anything that doesn’t relate to the above channels for example: special effects makeup, hair dye, skits, anime convention walk about, animals, walk about in any event/ location, contortion-ism.

At the moment I’m obsessed with rick and Morty, with some content spanning over 3 channels at the moment.
Suggestions and criticism is most welcome ^.^

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Hello Deathlake & welcome to the Freedom forums. 4 channels, wow, I can barely keep one going :p. I took a quick look at your channels. I felt you could improve the channel banners quite a bit as some were default ones while others where quite poor in quality. I also felt you could work on making custom thumbnails as they will help alot with growing your channel and making your videos more attractive to viewers. Anyway. I hope to see you around on the forums. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask here, in chat or in the support section.​

Deathlake

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Apr 19, 2017
YouTube
suki42deathlake
Hello Deathlake & welcome to the Freedom forums. 4 channels, wow, I can barely keep one going :p. I took a quick look at your channels. I felt you could improve the channel banners quite a bit as some were default ones while others where quite poor in quality. I also felt you could work on making custom thumbnails as they will help alot with growing your channel and making your videos more attractive to viewers. Anyway. I hope to see you around on the forums. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask here, in chat or in the support section.​
Thank you for the feedback, going to definitely do a little research and work on them ^^

Reactions: Jonathan

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss

Deathlake speaks” that’s to do with anything with products, for example: unboxings, rements, Japanese candy kits demos, bath bomb demos, hauls, freebie hauls and how to get them.

DeathlakeHATESgames” (most recently made channel ^^) Where I ironically play games , in hopes to try and find a game I actuality like D :

“suki42deathlake” (first channel!, is slightly a mess o.o ) this is where I stick anything that doesn’t relate to the above channels for example: special effects makeup, hair dye, skits, anime convention walk about, animals, walk about in any event/ location, contortion-ism.

At the moment I’m obsessed with rick and Morty, with some content spanning over 3 channels at the moment.
Welcome!

Deathlake

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Apr 19, 2017
YouTube
suki42deathlake
How do you find the time to post to 4 channels? What is your schedule like?
I dont XD I tend to post once every other day in the holidays spread out across the channels, but tend to stop posting in uni term time o.o. Do you have a schedule? ^^[DOUBLEPOST=1493132714][/DOUBLEPOST]
you have a lot of subs. I have only 9 unfortunately. :(
Its not much at all if you been on the site for 7 years >.< just checked your channel out, you only started posting 2 months ago XD Keep at it and you'll see some growth ^^

MaximusShantaro

New User
Apr 25, 2017

Everythings gonna be alright

NoDragonsPlz

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
May 11, 2015
United States
YouTube
I dont XD I tend to post once every other day in the holidays spread out across the channels, but tend to stop posting in uni term time o.o. Do you have a schedule? ^^[DOUBLEPOST=1493132714][/DOUBLEPOST]
Its not much at all if you been on the site for 7 years >.< just checked your channel out, you only started posting 2 months ago XD Keep at it and you'll see some growth ^^
Sort of. Lately I've been posting one a day which is about 7X up from my one a week