Music Hi everyone !

Alex Florent

New User
Freedom! Member
Mar 24, 2017
YouTube
Hi everyone,

My name is Alex and I do mostly music videos (guitar) and some let's play/gaming on my channel ^-^ I just partnered with Freedom! Yesterday and I can't wait to work with them, meet new people here and enhance my creator experience.
Thanks for taking time to read me ^-^

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Hello Alex & Welcome to the Freedom forums, I suggest you try to keep to one topic on your channel at the start until you get going as it will help you get a few subscribers and views. You should also link your channel to your forum account by hovering over your name on the top right bar & select "Personal details" from there scroll down to the youtube channel box and follow the instructions in small text underneath it to make sure you get it right. then just save and you'll have a mini sub box which people can use to reach you channel quickly. You should also check out some of the links below to area's of the forums you may be interested in and also check out the freedom dashboard fully as there are a lot of sponsorship's and tools to help your channel grow on there include Epoxy which I recommend you use as it helps you manage and reply to social media.

Youtube Discussion | Gaming Discussion | C.R.I.B | Freedom Dashboard | Epoxy

Reactions: Alex Florent

Alex Florent

New User
Freedom! Member
Mar 24, 2017
YouTube
Hello,

Thank you for your warm welcome. I will take your advises in consideration and do my best. Thanks also for the links and I'm getting epoxy right now. I won't miss the chance to check the other links you gave me.

Alex Florent

New User
Freedom! Member
Mar 24, 2017
YouTube
Thank you all really for the very warm welcome. It feels like this community is awesome and kind and just willing to help each others. I can't wait to know more of you all ^-^

Reactions: MariamPMusic