Gaming Hi everyone!

Xscarvious

Freedom! Member
Oct 17, 2014
YouTube
Xscarvious
Hey everybody! My name is Xscarvious, or IRL, Adam. I have been making You
Videos for I believe 3 years now. I have about 60 loyal subscribers, but I'm always aiming for more. I live in the U.S. I am a Juniour in college studying communications. I started making YouTube videos because I always enjoying watching people like Vanoss, Etho, MattShea, etc. I thought that I would love to make people laugh and smile like they did for me. I'll admit, I'm still not very good at it, and I have a lot of improving to do, but someday I hopened to make YouTube a full time career. Most of my equipment was gifted to me by friends and family, since I have a very tight budget. I personally record, edit, publish, and everything else for my videos. Do you guys have any suggestions? Is there anything I can do to help create awareness of my channel? Thank you guys very much!

Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hey everybody! My name is Xscarvious, or IRL, Adam. I have been making You
Videos for I believe 3 years now. I have about 60 loyal subscribers, but I'm always aiming for more. I live in the U.S. I am a Juniour in college studying communications. I started making YouTube videos because I always enjoying watching people like Vanoss, Etho, MattShea, etc. I thought that I would love to make people laugh and smile like they did for me. I'll admit, I'm still not very good at it, and I have a lot of improving to do, but someday I hopened to make YouTube a full time career. Most of my equipment was gifted to me by friends and family, since I have a very tight budget. I personally record, edit, publish, and everything else for my videos. Do you guys have any suggestions? Is there anything I can do to help create awareness of my channel? Thank you guys very much!
Hey man! Welcome to Freedom! Wow 3 years is a long time mate! :) Yes making people laugh is my passion too! I did go over to your channel :) You need to improve your thumbnails for starters! Commentary is quite good but try getting a better webcam :) Anyway you're videos are of nice quality...maybe you just need to promote more :)

Xscarvious

Freedom! Member
Oct 17, 2014
YouTube
Xscarvious
Hey man! Welcome to Freedom! Wow 3 years is a long time mate! :) Yes making people laugh is my passion too! I did go over to your channel :) You need to improve your thumbnails for starters! Commentary is quite good but try getting a better webcam :) Anyway you're videos are of nice quality...maybe you just need to promote more :)
Thanks for the advice! Like I said, I do everything for my videos and don't really know how to make decent thumbnails. Do you have any tips?

Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Thanks for the advice! Like I said, I do everything for my videos and don't really know how to make decent thumbnails. Do you have any tips?
Yes try learning Photoshop if you have it or you can start by using canva.com. Don't mean to promote, but If you want more ellaborate tips, I've made videos on how to make good thumbnails too :) If you like my thumbnails, you can check out the video :)