Gaming Hi Everyone! I Do Gaming Videos. Mostly CSGO

NeoSkyZX

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 10, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone! My name is Sky. I do gaming videos, mostly CSGO, but I do other games as well like GTA V and ShellShock Live. I play on PC. I usually upload once a week. My videos are usually short highlights and it involves me and some of my friends screwing around and having laughs. My inspiration for doing YouTube is speedyw03/KYRSP33DY.

Thanks for reading this!

Last edited:
Reactions: NitrogueYT

NitrogueYT

Freedom! Member
Sep 5, 2016
Mars
YouTube

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello everyone! My name is Sky. I do gaming videos, mostly CSGO, but I do other games as well like GTA V and ShellShock Live. I play on PC. I usually upload once a week. My videos are usually short highlights and it involves me and some of my friends screwing around and having laughs. My inspiration for doing YouTube is speedyw03/KYRSP33DY.

Thanks for reading this!
Welcome to the community :)

Ps4 player myself but i must ask, what is Shellshock live? I know the 'Shellshock' game but never heard about the version you mention :)

CyberPhython

Renowned User
Freedom! Member

Thanks for reading this!
Welcome to the community i am also a PC player I hope you enjoy your stay

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss

Thanks for reading this!
Welcome!

NeoSkyZX

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 10, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom forums!

What do you think "separates" your channel from other gaming channels with CSGO and shellshock live? I'm just curious ;)
That we always screw around and not really take the game serious. Even while doing competitive.

Y

YourSimpleGamer

Welcome to Freedom and looking forward to being friends and helping each other grow :)