Sneaker shopping therapy

Respected User
Mar 5, 2019
YouTube
Hi All

Hope you’re all good. Decided to give freedom a try to see if it’s worth being part of a network.

I currently make sneaker , trainers in the uk, fashion and just blogs on other things youtube. But with a main focus on picking up kicks. Not sure how if there are any other sneaker youtubers from the uk on here? Just really looking to grow my youtube network as view wise for the size of the channel at 29 weeks of weekly uploads I’m doing ok really. So my main focus it to get to know other creators not just in the uk but globally.

Not sure how I’m going to incorporate this new found tool just yet but I’m sure I’ll work it all out. If anyone has any good tips hola at me.

Here is a link to my latest upload hope it’s ok. If anyone has any advice etc please feel free to share it always willing to learn.

Jah bless one love

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

Sneaker shopping therapy

Respected User
Mar 5, 2019
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom! forums @Sneaker shopping therapy :)

Not sure I've ever even seen a sneaker YouTube channel but it sounds like a great idea. What's your favourite brand/shoe you have reviewed so far?

I've been a Nike fan from a very young age and a big fan of the NBA due to getting to watch Jordan in the UK on TV. My fav shoe now that is hard as i love me a Jordan 1 but also love my Offwhite X Nike air Vapormax as much as I love my Jordans. I defo have a grail that lunches this year that I'm hoping to cop so fingers crossed :)

Reactions: Koala_Steamed