Community Hey !!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Just joined this forum looks good.
Hello there Dewi

It's nice to meet you, would you mind telling us a little more about yourself, of course we like to know that the forums look good to new users but we are interested in getting to know you a little better as well. As such would you be able to answer some of the introduction questions outlined below, such as : -
Your name/alias:
Where are you from?:
How old are you?:
How did you find Freedom!?
What made you join our forums?:
What are your hobbies?:
What is your favorite food?
Why did you start YouTube?
What is your biggest dream?
What kind of channel do you run?:
How frequently do you upload?:

Also can I just ask that you take a minute to read the forum rules, and take a look at thread specific rules before posting in areas of the forums, as some can have slightly different rules, of course if you have any questions or queries please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Reactions: Hyderpony

Hyderpony

Community Team
Community Team!
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
May 19, 2017
London
YouTube
GallopCrush1983
Hello there Dewi

It's nice to meet you, would you mind telling us a little more about yourself, of course we like to know that the forums look good to new users but we are interested in getting to know you a little better as well. As such would you be able to answer some of the introduction questions outlined below, such as : -
Your name/alias:
Where are you from?:
How old are you?:
How did you find Freedom!?
What made you join our forums?:
What are your hobbies?:
What is your favorite food?
Why did you start YouTube?
What is your biggest dream?
What kind of channel do you run?:
How frequently do you upload?:

Also can I just ask that you take a minute to read the forum rules, and take a look at thread specific rules before posting in areas of the forums, as some can have slightly different rules, of course if you have any questions or queries please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Wow I only joined on Friday and I was not ask to put this and no post comment on my post tho.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Wow I only joined on Friday and I was not ask to put this and no post comment on my post tho.
Well people don't have to answer them if they don't want to. It's just part of our introduction template, as some people may not know what to say about themselves, so we designed this to give a starting block to help them. I saw that someone did welcome you to the forums, I'm sorry I didn't comment I haven't been that active the last few days and as such have neglected the introduction section.