Chris-Adams1993

Rising User
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Sep 4, 2018
YouTube
Hey all! So I do guitar tutorials, covers and some other guitar related videos with every so often prize giveaways and milestones ect. I have around 4 750 subscribers currently and I am looking to improve my channel and help others to get there content noticed. If you are a music based channel such as singing or playing an instrument then get in touch and we can work together! Hope to hear from you soon :D

Valerio Mangano

Rising User
Sep 4, 2018
YouTube
Hello welcome to the forum, first of all congrats for your 4750 subs, second I really hope you can find someone to collab with and help grow it would a really nice thing to do! Anyway hope you are having a great day!

Chris-Adams1993

Rising User
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Sep 4, 2018
YouTube
Thank you!! I hope so too!! Just hoping to help other channels and my channel to grow :D I hope you have a good day too!! :D

FrenchFryGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 4, 2017
YouTube
SecretFrenchFry
Hey all! So I do guitar tutorials, covers and some other guitar related videos with every so often prize giveaways and milestones ect. I have around 4 750 subscribers currently and I am looking to improve my channel and help others to get there content noticed. If you are a music based channel such as singing or playing an instrument then get in touch and we can work together! Hope to hear from you soon :D
Welcome to Freedom Friend, I enjoy music and love guitar solos as well. I will be checking you out and do you take request?

Reactions: Chris-Adams1993