Gaming Hey there :) I am new here

NibinTBG

New User
Jan 30, 2018
YouTube
TheBusyGamingTV
Guys my name is classified :) i am from a country called classified. I am a gaming youtuber who loves making gaming videos,watching cartoons,animation series and i am a spiritual person.

I don't record any game play and just upload it on to youtube, i know what people wants, so i put in enough time and energy into every video i make.I mostly make 10 to 15min long funny videos with my beautiful face in it through out the video :) Bragging is annoying(I know).

So i want you to have a look at my channel and know your opinion :) plz be honest. And i not here just to promote my channel and get views i here to make friends too :) so feel free to contact me for collaboration :)

RedMeadow Roleplays

Rising User
Jun 15, 2017
Austrailia
YouTube
Guys my name is classified :) i am from a country called classified. I am a gaming youtuber who loves making gaming videos,watching cartoons,animation series and i am a spiritual person.

I don't record any game play and just upload it on to youtube, i know what people wants, so i put in enough time and energy into every video i make.I mostly make 10 to 15min long funny videos with my beautiful face in it through out the video :) Bragging is annoying(I know).

So i want you to have a look at my channel and know your opinion :) plz be honest. And i not here just to promote my channel and get views i here to make friends too :) so feel free to contact me for collaboration :)

Hey like your content bro :)

Sent from my CPH1611 using Tapatalk