Community HEY THERE ALL | INTRODUCTION

ITSMEGLOO

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 9, 2015
USA
YouTube
ItsTheGloo
Hello! I might as well say how I got into YouTube / Freedom, first it was back during first releases of Freedom, one of my friends recommended them saying "Yeah, it's like a easy youtube partnership." I had about 3 accounts linked to Freedom, now I am sticking with my main account. I decided that since so many people use Freedom now, and so many people become friends because of Freedom, I am going to be sticking here for quite a while. As for YouTube, it's even more simple. I started a silly channel back in 2010, now I became a editing legend (In my opinion) and record more, of course I only recently started on this channel, but yeah. I <3 Freedom non the less!

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Hello & welcome to the Freedom forums, nice to see you sticking with Freedom, I too have several channels linked but I only got my main linked like 2 days ago. You may want to edit your linked youtube channel as it doesn't look like the one your describing at all. You can change it by hovering over your name on the top right bar & select "Personal details" from there scroll down to the youtube channel box and follow the instructions in small text underneath it to make sure you get it right. then just save to update it :) Hope to see you around more on the forums, if you need any help don't hesitate to ask here, in chat or in the support section.​

ITSMEGLOO

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 9, 2015
USA
YouTube
ItsTheGloo
Hello & welcome to the Freedom forums, nice to see you sticking with Freedom, I too have several channels linked but I only got my main linked like 2 days ago. You may want to edit your linked youtube channel as it doesn't look like the one your describing at all. You can change it by hovering over your name on the top right bar & select "Personal details" from there scroll down to the youtube channel box and follow the instructions in small text underneath it to make sure you get it right. then just save to update it :) Hope to see you around more on the forums, if you need any help don't hesitate to ask here, in chat or in the support section.​
That is my channel XD