Jayded

New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2017
YouTube
jaydedyt
Hello everybody,
I'm Jayded

I made my way to the Freedom community so I could hopefully find some content creators that make the same content as me (Minecraft content, especially content on Hypixel, and more pvp related)
Playing by myself for so long gets really boring, so I came here in hopes that I could find some people around my sub count to collaborate with, or just play the game with!

Anyways, that's me, I'm Jayded.

Have a good day.

Reactions: AFKPlays

Original Gamesters

Freedom! Member
Aug 13, 2016
Canada
www.ogtv.ca
YouTube
Ogtv1up
Welcome to Freedom. If you're interested, my partner loves Minecraft and would like to do some collabs. Problem is, while he is a good builder, he's only just learning to read and navigate the multi-player world. He could use some tips or a guide sometimes on Discord or something like that. Drop us a message if that sounds like something that would interest you.

Original Gamesters

Freedom! Member
Aug 13, 2016
Canada
www.ogtv.ca
YouTube
Ogtv1up
Welcome to freedom!
I wish you all the best with your channel, and I hope you enjoy what your doing.
I also, look forward to seeing you around the forum :D

Thanks

We've actually been around the forums for awhile but not much lately. We 'wander' around quite a bit but I plan on coming back here a bit more often again for the next little while. Waiting for approval for MGN. We have had the stylized dashboard for a month but still no e-mail. I hope if/when we're transferred to MGN that we still have access here. This is our channel's "hometown".

optimizedstudios

Rising User
Oct 12, 2015
Hey, nice channel im with a skype group that does games just of your type add me optimized.studios if you wanna join

My YT is cam's life but names gonna change soon lol