Music Hey, I'm a Musician, I'm here to help others out and grow as well.

EighthNote

New User
May 26, 2020
india
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hey everyone, this is my story..!!

I was a Machine Learning engineer at amazon robotics with a decent enough salary, but I had this dream of making a career in the music industry for a long time. I used to practice music for long hours and got much better as the years went by. I specialize in genres like HipHop, Trap, Psytrance, Progressive House, Background Scoring. Fast forward a few years down the line I quit my job started working full time as a musician. Got artist channels at youtube, Spotify, iTunes, and whatnot. I kind of failed to realize that building an audience and creating a fan base is difficult (along with paying the bills :D). But I'm grinding and holding on as much as I can. Recently I got to know about Freedom. Hoping to meet some nice folks to grow with! cheers!

I'm at 148 subs and I would appreciate anyone checking out my music..!! I wish everyone a very successful youtube journey ahead.

Here is my channel if anyone wants to check out and support: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCndyvjZv0lvG9EBXQD3IdxQ