Gaming Hey! I am a mobile gamer! :)

IdleHeroes

New User
Jan 26, 2017
YouTube
Hey there lads and ladies.
Im a small youtuber from germany with a passion for video games, especially for a newly created android game called "Idle Heroes" with a chinese developement team.
I was critical at first to start a youtube channel, regarding my abundance of GFX and VFX skills, but later and now realize that the point of my channel is actually to have a journey to learn the secrets of entertaining people while speaking a foreign language.
This may seem odd, but Im of german origin and only speak english in my videos.

So yeah, nuff said, here's my channel and I'd like you to check out my channel and give feedback on my speaking :)

Youtube : user/ThizXray

Thanks for reading.

Yours sincerely,
Lukas.

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Hello Lukas and welcome to the Freedom forums, this is a section to introduce yourself to others on the forum so try to keep your title simple and not look like advertising, which it currently does. Anyway you should link your channel to your profile by hovering over your name n the top right bar & select "Personal details" from there scroll down to the youtube channel box and follow the instructions in small text underneath it to make sure you get it right. then just save and you'll have a mini sub box which people can use to reach you channel quickly. I took a look by following your link and I love the artwork you have on your channel :) while I'm not much of a mobile gamer, I have made a game for mobile myself as I'm going into games development as a whole. If you need any help on the forums, don't hesitate to ask in chat or replying here as I'd be happy to help.​

Reactions: Avenged Retribution

4DesignStudios

New User
Mar 20, 2017
Fresno
YouTube
Welcome to the forum! I too was a mobile gamer for a while. If you have the ability to stream your device, I would suggest talking to the Gameloft developers because they are currently looking for people to stream games for them on Twitch to be apart of their stream team.