Have you subscribed and/or will you help?

• Total voters

ToxicChimp

New User
Jun 7, 2018
YouTube
Hey everyone my name is ToxicChimp, I play call of duty mostly but I am soon going to be expanding my horizon to other games while still mainly doing call of duty videos. What brought me here to Freedom was that fact that I am growing very slowly and thought I should look for a partner but it so happens that YouTube changed the payment requirements so I still have a ways to go before making any money off of the things that I do and love. At the time of writing this I currently have 55 subscribers and on my way to 100 but if I ever want to reach 1,000 I'll need everyone's help to get there. I will also have a surprise in store for when I reach that goal of 1,000... My real name...well my first name any way. I really want people to enjoy my videos but I need all the help I can get. Subscribing is the least anyone can do but if anyone want to help or have a suggestion for me please do not hesitate to do so ill need it LOL. If you would like more info please DM me on my Discord server here : https://discord.gg/r6SV5pg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have a great day and thank you for reading this short message. Bye

Last edited:

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Welcome to the Freedom! Forums! For how long have you been making YouTube videos?

Also you might want to revisit your channel ID field of your Personal Details to only include your channel ID (UC...., the part after the youtube.com/channel/) so that your channel can be shown to others on all your posts!

ToxicChimp

New User
Jun 7, 2018
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom! Forums! For how long have you been making YouTube videos?

Also you might want to revisit your channel ID field of your Personal Details to only include your channel ID (UC...., the part after the youtube.com/channel/) so that your channel can be shown to others on all your posts!

thank you ill make sure to fix that