Who's ready to have the most imaginative journey EVER??

• She is

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not me

• Whatever

• OK??

• Total voters

VFX Chicken

New User
Freedom! Member
Aug 14, 2017
YouTube
Hi my name is Jack from VFX Chicken and if any of you guys are interested in film and Visual Effects, subscribe to my channel to learn and to support the content I upload. I may upload short clips I have made my self as well some reels I would like to show off with however I will also try to upload as many tutorials and events as possible to get my subscribers involved.

The effects I may show and teach may involve explosions, holograms, light-sabers, Color Correction and more awesome effects you can add to your own videos!

The software I mainly use is After Effects however most of my effects could possibly be copied to other programs such Nuke if you know how to use it.

I will try to make my videos as entertaining and not as boring as this piece of text and I hope you enjoy them.
Thank for reading and I will catch you in my next video ^_^

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hi my name is Jack from VFX Chicken and if any of you guys are interested in film and Visual Effects, subscribe to my channel to learn and to support the content I upload. I may upload short clips I have made my self as well some reels I would like to show off with however I will also try to upload as many tutorials and events as possible to get my subscribers involved.

The effects I may show and teach may involve explosions, holograms, light-sabers, Color Correction and more awesome effects you can add to your own videos!

The software I mainly use is After Effects however most of my effects could possibly be copied to other programs such Nuke if you know how to use it.

I will try to make my videos as entertaining and not as boring as this piece of text and I hope you enjoy them.
Thank for reading and I will catch you in my next video ^_^
Welcome to the Freedom Family :)

I have taken a look and you sure have some interesting content. loved how you made that portal :D

LuckyGamingsHD

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 9, 2016
YouTube
Hola Jack, welcome to the Freedom forums.
I've seen some of your content. I like your Star Wars Lightsaber VFX Scene.
Keep up the good work man, cheers!