Ferno the Knight

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 8, 2014
YouTube
FernotheKnight
Hey guys! My name is Ferno the Knight. I'm a 21 year old gamer from Arizona (The only state that doesn't do day light savings, lol). What do I do? I make gaming YouTube videos ranging from open world survival to point and click style games, with the occasional speed art in between. My channel is very Minecraft influenced as that was the only game I was able to record back in the day, however recently I've been adding more variety of games as they become available and possibly will be adding games from more platforms as well!

I joined Freedom a few months short after created my channel bout three years ago. I had seen a video review made by a previous Freedom user advertising it as the perfect partnership for small but growing channels. I was not looking for a partnership being only 15 subs strong but I was curious, so i went to the site researching it further and was happy with what I saw. At the time however, all the resources Freedom had was ether not immediately beneficial or I was too small of a channel to use them. So I kinda went independent from its resources planning to grow my channel to better meet the requirement needs. But I've not grown much since then so clearly I'm doing something wrong. So I finally logged into the dashboard and am surprised to see much more resources than before. I plan to utilize them as much as I can now which leads to why I'm finally here introducing myself in the forums like I probably should have done in the first place! :p

Why did I start YouTube? I started because at the time I needed something new. I was struggling with a few things in life as many do in their late teens and I was watching a lot of YouTube at the time as my primary form of entertainment. One day I decided to try my hand at it and within a week somehow scored 5 Subscribers! The feeling that I can play video games and share the enjoyment of it with others was an absolutely great feeling and I'm sure it helped keep me on the positive side during those rough months. Now even if I'm a small channel I find if I can share the same entertainment value that I get from a video game with others, I'm happy. And it's very difficult to play games without commentating them as if I was recording. However, due to its small size it can't be anything more than a hobby for me. This of course affects my uploads. While I aim to at least get a vid a week, I generally upload in spurts depending on how my real life schedule allows me to work on them.

What can I share about myself? Well I'm a vegetarian but I like Mac and Cheese and just about every single pastry in existence. I'm a full time student studying a associates Media arts where I work on creating digital media such as animations and possibly flash games. I'm also constantly seeking part time job opportunities to help support myself financially with mixed success. My plan and dream is to be able to have a job and crucial part of a video game design team. Preferably as a Video Game animator. And a goal of mine is to create a video game if some sorts all by myself at some point after achieving the bachelor degree of video game design.

My channel may be small now, but I'm willing to try anything to help support its growth. I plan to check out as many of you guys channels as I can and help out where I'm able to. I'm thinking of trying more to make more collaboration videos, be more active in the community, and maybe offer some animation collaborations for Freedom users in the future. For those of you who made it this far, thank you for sparing the time to read this post. I look forward to meeting and interacting with everyone as we all grow together!

Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hey guys! My name is Ferno the Knight. I'm a 21 year old gamer from Arizona (The only state that doesn't do day light savings, lol). What do I do? I make gaming YouTube videos ranging from open world survival to point and click style games, with the occasional speed art in between. My channel is very Minecraft influenced as that was the only game I was able to record back in the day, however recently I've been adding more variety of games as they become available and possibly will be adding games from more platforms as well!

I joined Freedom a few months short after created my channel bout three years ago. I had seen a video review made by a previous Freedom user advertising it as the perfect partnership for small but growing channels. I was not looking for a partnership being only 15 subs strong but I was curious, so i went to the site researching it further and was happy with what I saw. At the time however, all the resources Freedom had was ether not immediately beneficial or I was too small of a channel to use them. So I kinda went independent from its resources planning to grow my channel to better meet the requirement needs. But I've not grown much since then so clearly I'm doing something wrong. So I finally logged into the dashboard and am surprised to see much more resources than before. I plan to utilize them as much as I can now which leads to why I'm finally here introducing myself in the forums like I probably should have done in the first place! :p

Why did I start YouTube? I started because at the time I needed something new. I was struggling with a few things in life as many do in their late teens and I was watching a lot of YouTube at the time as my primary form of entertainment. One day I decided to try my hand at it and within a week somehow scored 5 Subscribers! The feeling that I can play video games and share the enjoyment of it with others was an absolutely great feeling and I'm sure it helped keep me on the positive side during those rough months. Now even if I'm a small channel I find if I can share the same entertainment value that I get from a video game with others, I'm happy. And it's very difficult to play games without commentating them as if I was recording. However, due to its small size it can't be anything more than a hobby for me. This of course affects my uploads. While I aim to at least get a vid a week, I generally upload in spurts depending on how my real life schedule allows me to work on them.

What can I share about myself? Well I'm a vegetarian but I like Mac and Cheese and just about every single pastry in existence. I'm a full time student studying a associates Media arts where I work on creating digital media such as animations and possibly flash games. I'm also constantly seeking part time job opportunities to help support myself financially with mixed success. My plan and dream is to be able to have a job and crucial part of a video game design team. Preferably as a Video Game animator. And a goal of mine is to create a video game if some sorts all by myself at some point after achieving the bachelor degree of video game design.

My channel may be small now, but I'm willing to try anything to help support its growth. I plan to check out as many of you guys channels as I can and help out where I'm able to. I'm thinking of trying more to make more collaboration videos, be more active in the community, and maybe offer some animation collaborations for Freedom users in the future. For those of you who made it this far, thank you for sparing the time to read this post. I look forward to meeting and interacting with everyone as we all grow together!
Heeey! Amazing Intro! Checked out your channel! Good job with the new game series...will be looking forward for more! Thanks for sharing a lot about yourself! :)

Reactions: Ferno the Knight