Gaming Hey guys and welcome.

Hello everyone. I'm a new YouTuber that is trying to lift my channel up and give it the base it needs to become a bigger youtube channel. My channel's name is Nubian Gamer and I would love for you guys to check it out. I post gaming but I take any suggestions that people want to see. I hope u guys like my content and don't forget to like, comment and subscribe. I try to post every day or every other day. Also, let me know in the comment section if there is more ways I could improve my videos.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGNBfV87FFFPJ_6lTl_Nlpw?view_as=subscriber[DOUBLEPOST=1579918814][/DOUBLEPOST]I uploaded videos on Call of duty and Gods Of Boom.[DOUBLEPOST=1579918847][/DOUBLEPOST]If you guys have any suggestions of other games I should play, let me know in the comment section.[DOUBLEPOST=1579918880][/DOUBLEPOST]If I don't post for more than 2 days, then I apologize.[DOUBLEPOST=1579918923][/DOUBLEPOST]I am in school and I don't have that much free time but I'll try to post anytime I can.