Gaming Hey Freedom!

xXiAmPr3dAtOrXx

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hey guys,

I'm PR3DATOR - a 21yo gamer from the UK.
I play games on Xbox 360/One and PC

My YouTube channel is based around funny videos on whatever game I'm playing, either fun with friends or a little bit of trolling.

I am also an Editor (mainly of montages) and do a lot of free work just to build connections so don't be afraid to message me with any questions.

I'm most definitely a social gamer so if you're wanting to collaborate or anything then let me know as well!

I've been a part of Freedom! since I made my channel a couple of years ago, but my uploads haven't been consistent at all so that's probably why I'm hovering around the 30 sub mark, but I'm uploading more frequently and with a higher quality of video I think (feel free to check it out yourself and see what you think too).

Wish everyone good luck with your channels growing and hope to see you around!

PR3DATOR

HFO

Mar 27, 2017
YouTube
ItsHFO
Hey dude welcome to freedom!

i know that it is frustrating sometimes, but we are not getting up there unless we work hard to prove ourselfs by being our best self, so just stay consistent and try to always develop your flaws whether in videos or even simple things like the thumbnails!

Anyways, me and you belong in the same category of videos, i really play games that are good, but also can make people laugh as i enjoy them because you don't want to force anything, just be yourself, and let people join you plus don't forget that marketing your content is also important because there are a lot of us out there!

Sorry for the long words, and best of luck to you on your journey, and stay awesome! :D

xXiAmPr3dAtOrXx

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hey dude welcome to freedom!

i know that it is frustrating sometimes, but we are not getting up there unless we work hard to prove ourselfs by being our best self, so just stay consistent and try to always develop your flaws whether in videos or even simple things like the thumbnails!

Anyways, me and you belong in the same category of videos, i really play games that are good, but also can make people laugh as i enjoy them because you don't want to force anything, just be yourself, and let people join you plus don't forget that marketing your content is also important because there are a lot of us out there!

Sorry for the long words, and best of luck to you on your journey, and stay awesome! :D

Thanks bro, no worries they're wise words. you keep doing you bro and I wish you the best of luck too