Gaming Hey Freedom People! Introduction! Currently almost 2000 subs and hoping for awesome subscribers!

Sharkie

Rising User
Freedom! Member
My Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/c/Sharkie

Im a gamer, I've started to take YouTube a bit more serious now and its starting to pay off getting so many subscribers and views! Im currently close to 2000 subscribers.

Learn more about me below!

Im DIFFERENT to other YouTubers because I like doing my own editing style and i UPLOAD what i enjoy! What i enjoy you might not but for those who do enjoy my content then SUBSCRIBE!

My ALIAS is Sharkie, i got this name by favourite teams mascot.

I live in AUSTRALIA , but i was born in SOUTH AFRICA, been in AUSTRALIA for 5 years now and i enjoy it!

Im 18 years and found FREEDOM on a YouTube search to help expand my YouTube channel to help me GROW more!

I joined the forums because im looking for people to collab with and to find new YouTubers i enjoy watching and to GROW my channel of course :)

My HOBBIES include gaming, video editing, exercising and playing sports.

Why i started this YouTube channel is because i i really enjoy video editing, i taught myself how to edit and want to improve it and also grow a channel which i can become successful!

My BIGGEST DREAM is to become a sports athlete or/also my YouTube videos for a living because video editing is something i enjoy very much!

My CHANNEL consists of a lot of GAMES, but so far ive only been playing CS GO, PUBG and OVERWACTH, but when new games comes out ill definitely be making YouTube videos about them!

I try my best to UPLOAD whenever i get content, I dont get much time to play but i try my best to get CONTENT and edited them so i can upload twice a week. If i get lucky i can play more and upload more consistently!

If you red all of this you are a LEGEND!

Thats me guys and i hope you guys can help me get to where i want to be

ROAD TO 5000 SUBSCRIBERS BEGINS!

Thanks for VISITING! :)

Reactions: Row

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
My Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/c/Sharkie

Im a gamer, I've started to take YouTube a bit more serious now and its starting to pay off getting so many subscribers and views! Im currently close to 2000 subscribers.

Learn more about me below!

Im DIFFERENT to other YouTubers because I like doing my own editing style and i UPLOAD what i enjoy! What i enjoy you might not but for those who do enjoy my content then SUBSCRIBE!

My ALIAS is Sharkie, i got this name by favourite teams mascot.

I live in AUSTRALIA , but i was born in SOUTH AFRICA, been in AUSTRALIA for 5 years now and i enjoy it!

Im 18 years and found FREEDOM on a YouTube search to help expand my YouTube channel to help me GROW more!

I joined the forums because im looking for people to collab with and to find new YouTubers i enjoy watching and to GROW my channel of course :)

My HOBBIES include gaming, video editing, exercising and playing sports.

Why i started this YouTube channel is because i i really enjoy video editing, i taught myself how to edit and want to improve it and also grow a channel which i can become successful!

My BIGGEST DREAM is to become a sports athlete or/also my YouTube videos for a living because video editing is something i enjoy very much!

My CHANNEL consists of a lot of GAMES, but so far ive only been playing CS GO, PUBG and OVERWACTH, but when new games comes out ill definitely be making YouTube videos about them!

I try my best to UPLOAD whenever i get content, I dont get much time to play but i try my best to get CONTENT and edited them so i can upload twice a week. If i get lucky i can play more and upload more consistently!

If you red all of this you are a LEGEND!

Thats me guys and i hope you guys can help me get to where i want to be

ROAD TO 5000 SUBSCRIBERS BEGINS!

Thanks for VISITING! :)

Here is one of my FAVOURITE videos and edited videos! (I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT TOO)

My newest UPLOAD! (WORTH WATCHING THE WHOLE VIDEO)

Great intro!

AYYYYY ANOTHER AUZZIE! Welcome mate! Great to have you hear and great to hear your loving life down under :D

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
A truly wonderful introduction, thanks for taking the time to outline things about yourself and for taking the time to create a wonderful introduction

Reactions: Sharkie

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi Sharkie!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Here are some cool things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Know what else to do as a new Freedom! partner here
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D