Gaming hey everyone get to know me

Feb 13, 2017
hello everyone my actual name is Francisco and i am from California, us. i am currently 15 years old at the time of this message

The way I found freedom is just by searching for a network to connect with and get involve with other creators!
I joined these forums so I could connect with other creators and get to know them and grow together.
my favorite food is mexican food.

I started youtube to get to entertain people with my gaming videos
my biggest dream for youtube is to reach my goal and that is 10k subs!!
I run a gaming channel i edit my videos with sharefactory and also hope to do colabs xD
I tried uploading daily but its a bit hard for me so i at least upload once or twice a week
If your a small youtuber like me and would like to do a colab on the content that i do please contact me ont twitter or gmail or in my youtube channel. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENJOY YOUR DAY :D

Reactions: AFKPlays

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

15 years old, just one under me :)
Getting involved with other creators and collaborating is one of the best ways you can grow, and one of the ways which do not infringe any rules.
If you want to collaborate with people, check here: https://freedom.community.tm/forums/collaborate.35/

10,000 subs is a high goal but everyone should be aiming high, YouTube might be hard at first but once you get in the grind and surpass 100 subs, the growth will slowly be evident. Personally I feel like you should start editing on a PC with software such as Hitfilm 4 Express for two reasons. Firstly, I don't feel that Sharefactory is a very good editor to create videos with, secondly, you can create a more professional look with these editors.

Good luck and have fun in the forums!

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Hey goodluck to you! I hope the forum works out for you and like everyone will tell you we are all here to help eachother.

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
hello everyone my actual name is Francisco and i am from California, us. i am currently 15 years old at the time of this message

The way I found freedom is just by searching for a network to connect with and get involve with other creators!
I joined these forums so I could connect with other creators and get to know them and grow together.
my favorite food is mexican food.

I started youtube to get to entertain people with my gaming videos
my biggest dream for youtube is to reach my goal and that is 10k subs!!
I run a gaming channel i edit my videos with sharefactory and also hope to do colabs xD
I tried uploading daily but its a bit hard for me so i at least upload once or twice a week
If your a small youtuber like me and would like to do a colab on the content that i do please contact me ont twitter or gmail or in my youtube channel. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENJOY YOUR DAY :D
Hey dude! Welcome to Freedom! Nice intro there! Also get your sub button here : https://freedom.community.tm/thread...subscribe-button-below-your-signature.186167/