Gaming HEY ALL YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE

noblepanda

Dec 31, 2016
YouTube
TheNoblePanda
Hey guys, the name is NoblePanda, or Chris, just wanted to stop by and say hello! I run a gaming channel called, you guess it, NoblePanda, and sitting currently at 384 subs. Been doing Youtube for about 2 years now (I think) Looking forward to meeting you all!!

Reactions: 502Gaming
U

User.123120

Welcome to the forums buddy! If you need anything let us know [emoji5]

Currently Away From Pc.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey guys, the name is NoblePanda, or Chris, just wanted to stop by and say hello! I run a gaming channel called, you guess it, NoblePanda, and sitting currently at 384 subs. Been doing Youtube for about 2 years now (I think) Looking forward to meeting you all!!
Welcome to the Community NoblePanda :)

Already doing YouTube for 2 years eh! Can you tell us something about your experiences so far, what games you playing?

noblepanda

Dec 31, 2016
YouTube
TheNoblePanda
welcome to freedom panda, what kind of games do you play and how often do you uplaod?
Hey riganthor :) I play a wide variety of games but my forte is horror games and I TRY to do 2-3 videos a week[DOUBLEPOST=1512999597][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the Community NoblePanda :)

Already doing YouTube for 2 years eh! Can you tell us something about your experiences so far, what games you playing?
Yea! 2 years haha! One thing I noticed is that having a facecam is key! for the whole first half of my youtube "career" I had no camera so no one could put a face to my name ya know? I feel viewers like to have that connection with Youtubers so a facecam has helped me a lot! in one year it has helped me gain almost 100 subscribers as opposed to without one! In my free time I love playing Overwatch. But for recording, Ill record everything and anything although my forte is horror games :)

Reactions: TwilightPrinze

SparktheYoshi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 27, 2016
Nevada
gitlab.com
YouTube
What are your favorite video game series? Any you grew up with as a kid or have fond memories?
What consoles do you own, besides likely PC?
Do you have other endeavors/talents/hobbies besides YouTube?

noblepanda

Dec 31, 2016
YouTube
TheNoblePanda
horror, nope I am out, I really cant handle anything scary
ABSOLUTELY LOVE HORROR :D ITS MY FAV[DOUBLEPOST=1513017361][/DOUBLEPOST]
oh hai panda!
Glad you liked my blond joke :p
OH HAI :p loved the joke! :D:D:D[DOUBLEPOST=1513017446][/DOUBLEPOST]
What are your favorite video game series? Any you grew up with as a kid or have fond memories?
What consoles do you own, besides likely PC?
Do you have other endeavors/talents/hobbies besides YouTube?
My favorite game series are Dark Souls, Spyro The Dragon, and Outlast :) theyre such great games! I personally grew up with Spyro, my mom used to play them and I'd watch her and then I got into them :) and I have an Xbox One and Ps4, along with PC