Network Help! :(

Andrea Falotico

New User
Jun 17, 2017
Hi there! Could someone tell me why is Freedom! delaying so much to activate my channel and become me a partner? :( its been more than 72 hours already, my channel is all right!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello there

Typically there might be a delay in accepting your application if there has been a large amount of applications lately. Could I check with you that your channel has 10K lifetime views, and has an active monetisation policy, that you have no copyright or community strikes at the moment and that you have public, and available content that has been published recently?

If so you can either wait for support to catch up with their applications, and keep checking your Freedom dashboard for updates and progression on your application or you could contact them via www.support.tm, including your channel URL, a screenshot of your Freedom dashboard (showing your application is still in progress / review) and a screenshot of your YouTube dashboard (showing your active monetisation, and good copyright standing). They will be able to then look into your application as quickly as possible and get you partnered