Resources Help Plz

Mr.Gman

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 1, 2016
United States
YouTube
So what exactly is Freedom doing to help you grow? When i joined i never in detail looked but its been a while and in the main panel there is not much too help me. How does Freedom help in anyway? It has been great meeting people though.

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
We offer may services on our dashboard:
Music Libraries - Epidemic Sound, Audio Micro, Position Music
Sponsorships - Free applications and major brands
Royalty - Many Free videos

That is not all, on our forums:
Collaborations
Community Reviews
User Services
Content
Resources and Tips

But also not forgetting:
FTU - Gaming footage, Music

Last of all:
An awesome community!

Reactions: gunsage

Mr.Gman

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 1, 2016
United States
YouTube
We offer may services on our dashboard:
Music Libraries - Epidemic Sound, Audio Micro, Position Music
Sponsorships - Free applications and major brands
Royalty - Many Free videos

That is not all, on our forums:
Collaborations
Community Reviews
User Services
Content
Resources and Tips

But also not forgetting:
FTU - Gaming footage, Music

Last of all:
An awesome community!
yeah the community is awsome! I just really need help growing somehow

xXWillGonjaXx

Rising User
Freedom! Member
From what i can tell they give you the tools to help you make better videos. And they give you a pretty good community to use at your disposal. These two tools alone are a massive help but i totally understand what you are asking.

How do they help me get subscribers and more views. Sadly enough you are pretty much on your own to make that happen. Freedom! can give you the tools and advice to get a bigger subscriber count but nobody gets a free pass the more you work towards your goal the more subscribers and views you will get.

In the long run that aspect will never change no matter how many networks you are apart of. Anyways for what its worth, Good Luck With Your Channel~

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
From what i can tell they give you the tools to help you make better videos. And they give you a pretty good community to use at your disposal. These two tools alone are a massive help but i totally understand what you are asking.

How do they help me get subscribers and more views. Sadly enough you are pretty much on your own to make that happen. Freedom! can give you the tools and advice to get a bigger subscriber count but nobody gets a free pass the more you work towards your goal the more subscribers and views you will get.

In the long run that aspect will never change no matter how many networks you are apart of. Anyways for what its worth, Good Luck With Your Channel~

I can agree on what you are saying.

Freedom! is not a network for people to join and just gain subs in means of inappropriate advertising or "Sub4Sub", nor is it for easy views. We are a community that wants to grow and our saying "We all grow together" means we are here to help each other out, not by subbing, but giving feedback, making videos with one another, and becoming friends with each other.

Reactions: xXWillGonjaXx

xXWillGonjaXx

Rising User
Freedom! Member
I can agree on what you are saying.

Freedom! is not a network for people to join and just gain subs in means of inappropriate advertising or "Sub4Sub", nor is it for easy views. We are a community that wants to grow and our saying "We all grow together" means we are here to help each other out, not by subbing, but giving feedback, making videos with one another, and becoming friends with each other.

Yup, i could not have said it any better than you did, Although i do work super hard on my videos and it would be nice to get more views/subs but nobody knows who i am yet so all in due time right?

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Yup, i could not have said it any better than you did, Although i do work super hard on my videos and it would be nice to get more views/subs but nobody knows who i am yet so all in due time right?

Growing will take time, you just need to wait until people find you and stay. Look at the view counter on Pewdiepies videos and compare that to his subs, the ratio is nearly 1/20.

Reactions: xXWillGonjaXx

xXWillGonjaXx

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Growing will take time, you just need to wait until people find you and stay. Look at the view counter on Pewdiepies videos and compare that to his subs, the ratio is nearly 1/20.

I would have never thought to look at it like that, Thanks for the inspiring words! I always just looked at my view counter and wanted to make sure it stayed at roughly what my sub count was so far it stays close to average my sub count but varies with videos though. As you said it's all about time and hard work. Something i totally understand.