1. We use cookies! By continuing, you're agreeing to our cookie policy. Learn More.
  2. Collaboration is one of the best ways to grow your audience. Participate in Freedom!'s Collaboration Beta Project now!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!
    Dismiss Notice

Service Request HELP NEEDED!!!

Discussion in 'Requests/Offers' started by Eli Dreemurr, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Eli Dreemurr

Eli Dreemurr New User

Forum Posts:
    im an animation channel and im having a problem with content. the only other things i upload r speedpaints and i cant think of any other kind of content i can upload. i may even consider the possibility of sharing my channel which could b super fun! plse contact me if interested and/or have ideas! thanx

2. Traf Plays

Traf Plays Respected User Freedom! Member

Forum Posts:
    try making animation of funny moments of big youtubers videos, they may even feature you. never know

Eli Dreemurr likes this.
  3. AustinCreates24

AustinCreates24 Full Member

Forum Posts:
    Hello, I have watches some of your content and its going in a pretty good way ^^ I can see all the hard work youre putting in your videos and it's amazing :) I'd love to help you out with your animation and for some tips on your animations: keep on practice with your drawings, they are good, but still need some work :) on the animation it self, it's cool, the movements are fluid, but its not that engaging just yet since, besides the music, there is no sound effects. engage people with not just music, but also cool sound effects, peak their interest in whats going on, is there is dialogue, do try to make a lipsync out of it. I know it's really hard to do and takes a lot of time, but it's work it trust me. The emotions you give the characters are really clear and good, keep that up and try to combine them with actual talking. that way your animations will be a lot more interesting to look at. These are my tips for you, please get back to me to tell me what you think ^^

Eli Dreemurr likes this.
  4. Eli Dreemurr

Eli Dreemurr New User

Forum Posts:
    isnt that already a thing that many others do?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 12, 2018 ---
    thank u 4 ur advice! r u able 2 tell me y its not engaging?

5. Somali - Entertainment

Somali - Entertainment Rising User Freedom! Member

Forum Posts:
  6. AustinCreates24

Forum Posts:
    of course :) Im sorry about the late reply first. but anyhow. The reason why its not that engaging is because of the lack of sound effects, more detailed backgrounds (not always but often). You have to see your animation as an alarm that goes off every time something happens. why do people need to look at that shot, why is it important. sound effects tell that. If you would allow me, I can show you what I mean by adding the sound effects to your animation.

Eli Dreemurr likes this.
  7. Eli Dreemurr

Eli Dreemurr New User

Forum Posts:
    i c what u mean...i attempted 2 add some sound effects in my latest animation. if u want u can show me what u mean but plse dont upload it.

8. AustinCreates24

Forum Posts:
    No im not going to upload it, im going to send it to you personally and thank you so much for trusting me ^^

Eli Dreemurr likes this.
  9. Somali - Entertainment

Somali - Entertainment Rising User Freedom! Member

Forum Posts: