Marchman_97

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
Philadelphia, PA
YouTube
Manny19_97
Hey everyone, I'm going to be doing a contest giveaway on my channel, and I need some help. I know I will have alot of people to play since I'm giving away IW. However, I want to select a winner out of random, and that's why I need help. Do you guys, the freedom family, know any apps or websites I can use? I want to put the link in the description of my video, and have them fill out an application, but I don't know which one. They will have to input a file with their best 15 seconds of gameplay, but I want to select a fair 32 winners out of all the ones I will get. Does anyone know any websites or apps??

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Depends on what sort of thing you were looking for, as if you recorded each entry as a number, then you could easily set a random number generator up, or even look one up online to pick your 32 winners. Either that or you could get the participants to comment on one of your videos and then do a random YouTube comment selector to get the winners.

Marchman_97

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
Philadelphia, PA
YouTube
Manny19_97
Depends on what sort of thing you were looking for, as if you recorded each entry as a number, then you could easily set a random number generator up, or even look one up online to pick your 32 winners. Either that or you could get the participants to comment on one of your videos and then do a random YouTube comment selector to get the winners.
Yes, the first suggestion would be awesome my friend. Do you know any apps or websites?