Status
Not open for further replies.

xAlphaMercx

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 24, 2016
YouTube
HilkerbaumerT
I manage my account under the name AlphaMerc but if you go to YouTube and search for that, it will not show up. If you type xAlphaMercx, it will show up as my real name (Tristen Hilkerbaumer) but when you go to my channel it shows the channel name as AlphaMerc. Does any one know how to fix this? Link to channel to see waht I am talking about: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdHnBoQL60nzIPG7aAaHjcg

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
You may find the following link useful - here - as this explains how to change your channel name on YouTube, it seems like even though you manage it under your xAlphaMercx it could be you put your normal name for the channel name and as such its using that

Upvote 0

xAlphaMercx

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 24, 2016
YouTube
HilkerbaumerT
Thank you very much! I figured out what was happening. I changed it properly the first time, but, YouTube didn't update my channel name until I uploaded my next video. Similar to how your channel wont show up if you don't have any videos. Thank you so much for the help!

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Thank you very much! I figured out what was happening. I changed it properly the first time, but, YouTube didn't update my channel name until I uploaded my next video. Similar to how your channel wont show up if you don't have any videos. Thank you so much for the help!
Your most welcome.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.