Dashboard Help about PayPal Payment Method Alternative

Aug 14, 2017
Dear , I'm a new partner from Bangladesh, I don't have a verified PayPal account for get payment , So now how can i get my payment. Some one says there is a option for payment Tipalti but in my dashboard i don't see any of them without PayPal.Can any one explain details about Tipalti & how can i get or active this feature in my ac dashboard. Advance Thanks for the support.

Admin
Life Story Bangla

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello there

To be eligible to receive payments via Tipalti you need to have at least 200,000 views in the last 30 days. There is a transaction fee that will depend on the payment method, therefore, the total amount to be paid should be greater than the transaction fee. Some payment methods have a threshold of $100, however, Tipalti also allows for payments in different currencies, and each type of payment and currency may have different threshold requirements.

With regards to the Paypal situation, when you say you haven't got a verified account, this doesn't have an impact on your ability to receive money from Freedom as long as you have not reached your limit. Verifying your Paypal, and removing those limits just fulfills a legal obligation that Paypal has and would allow you no restrictions on the amount of money you could send / receive