Gaming Hello world

Hi Freedom members,

Am software engineer and have always been looking for ways to get rid of my day job and do the things my way.

Starting a youtube channel is one of those steps. I started just a month ago and am still in the learning phase.

I take things 1 step at the time, for now I know my videos aren't the best out there but I look to improve 1 thing at the time, right now am waiting on the review for the ypp and also in review for the Freedom! partnership.

Really enjoy Goerge's youtube advices, especially the know your channel (KYC) serie.

Reactions: FrenchFryGaming

FrenchFryGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 4, 2017
YouTube
SecretFrenchFry
Hi Freedom members,

Am software engineer and have always been looking for ways to get rid of my day job and do the things my way.

Starting a youtube channel is one of those steps. I started just a month ago and am still in the learning phase.

I take things 1 step at the time, for now I know my videos aren't the best out there but I look to improve 1 thing at the time, right now am waiting on the review for the ypp and also in review for the Freedom! partnership.

Really enjoy Goerge's youtube advices, especially the know your channel (KYC) serie.
Welcome to Freedom friend, and I be glad to help as well.