Gaming Hello! Not-So-Popular YouTuber here looking to grow!

CrazyCookie54

New User
Freedom! Member
Greetings! Allow me to formally introduce myself! My name is Braxton, but I go by the name CrazyCookie54. I have been doing YouTube for a year now and I've gotta say, I have come a long way from sitting on my dad's laptop and playing World of Warcraft while narrating with a very low quality microphone. I am currently trying to expand my fan base in hopes to make actual fans that I can meet and sign autographs for. So what do you say? Do you want to become a part of my channel? If so, hit that big red button that says SUBSCRIBE on it. See it? Good! Might as well check out some of my videos too! What's the point of subscribing if you aren't gonna watch? Anyway, I'm off to make more videos now! Thank you for making the effort to help me grow and I will talk to you all later!

Reactions: AFKPlays

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Greetings! Allow me to formally introduce myself! My name is Braxton, but I go by the name CrazyCookie54. I have been doing YouTube for a year now and I've gotta say, I have come a long way from sitting on my dad's laptop and playing World of Warcraft while narrating with a very low quality microphone. I am currently trying to expand my fan base in hopes to make actual fans that I can meet and sign autographs for. So what do you say? Do you want to become a part of my channel? If so, hit that big red button that says SUBSCRIBE on it. See it? Good! Might as well check out some of my videos too! What's the point of subscribing if you aren't gonna watch? Anyway, I'm off to make more videos now! Thank you for making the effort to help me grow and I will talk to you all later!
Hello and welcome to the Freedom forums! If you ever need help or want to ask any questions feel free to ask in chat or on the forums and we'll be happy to help you out!

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

Before I continue with this message, may I say that I am the lord Crazy around here.
Anyway! We are glad to have you here and expect that you will grow quite well.
My question is, knowing that all you had was a laptop and a bad quality microphone, what made you continue to end up where you are now? Is there a tip that could help other channels out to gain success like you have?

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

CrazyCookie54

New User
Freedom! Member
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

Before I continue with this message, may I say that I am the lord Crazy around here.
Anyway! We are glad to have you here and expect that you will grow quite well.
My question is, knowing that all you had was a laptop and a bad quality microphone, what made you continue to end up where you are now? Is there a tip that could help other channels out to gain success like you have?

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

Well once I saw people actually enjoy my videos and the content I created, I felt that I now had a reason to continue making videos, even if they were low quality. My advice would be, do the best you can do and don't give up on making videos. People will eventually notice you and enjoy the things you create. It may be a long process, but it will be rewarding down the road. All YouTubers started with nothing, just remember that! Good luck with your channel!

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Well once I saw people actually enjoy my videos and the content I created, I felt that I now had a reason to continue making videos, even if they were low quality. My advice would be, do the best you can do and don't give up on making videos. People will eventually notice you and enjoy the things you create. It may be a long process, but it will be rewarding down the road. All YouTubers started with nothing, just remember that! Good luck with your channel!

Great advice, everyone should never give up, and as you pointed out, it can be a long process.

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hey dude! Welcome to Freedom! Haha not so popular with 1k subs! :p Nice work on the intro mate! :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the Freedom Community ;)

Seeing your first part of the introduction makes me guess you run a World of Warcraft related youtube channel? :p