Gaming Hello! My name is Andrew and I have a gaming channel: Rothenium

Andrew Rothman

Rising User
Dec 4, 2017
YouTube
Hello, everybody! My name is Andrew and I created my channel few months ago and have been consistently uploading for over 2 months. I upload comedy and gaming videos daily and really love creating content and getting to know other youtubers with similar interests. I have pretty good knowledge in video editing and recording, so if anyone needs any help with some technical stuff, I'd love to give you a hand. Also, if you drop a link to your channels I'd be more than happy to take a look and give you some feedback. Thank you for checking this post out and I hope we can all get to know each other!

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
welcome to freedom dude, its kinda not allowed to drop links of your own channel in someone elses introduction thread due to people abusing it in the past to selfpromote themselves everywhere. that said most have their channel linked in their profile. if you have any questions about this site then please aks and I hope to see you around

Andrew Rothman

Rising User
Dec 4, 2017
YouTube
Thank you![DOUBLEPOST=1512680583][/DOUBLEPOST]
welcome to freedom dude, its kinda not allowed to drop links of your own channel in someone elses introduction thread due to people abusing it in the past to selfpromote themselves everywhere. that said most have their channel linked in their profile. if you have any questions about this site then please aks and I hope to see you around

Thanks, man!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello, everybody! My name is Andrew and I created my channel few months ago and have been consistently uploading for over 2 months. I upload comedy and gaming videos daily and really love creating content and getting to know other youtubers with similar interests. I have pretty good knowledge in video editing and recording, so if anyone needs any help with some technical stuff, I'd love to give you a hand. Also, if you drop a link to your channels I'd be more than happy to take a look and give you some feedback. Thank you for checking this post out and I hope we can all get to know each other!
Welcome to the Community :)

Good to hear your staying consistent and seeing your signature badge it is paying off. What games you currently working on?

King Teek

New User
Dec 8, 2017
YouTube
Ima sub bro hope to get one back

Andrew Rothman

Rising User
Dec 4, 2017
YouTube
Hi!!![DOUBLEPOST=1513022640][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the Community :)

Good to hear your staying consistent and seeing your signature badge it is paying off. What games you currently working on?
Thanks, man!!! Yeah, totally! I'm almost done with Mario Odyssey (best game of the year IMO) and trying to pick up weird indie games to mix it up a bit. Not sure as to what I'm picking next but have my eye on Hollow Knight! How about you? I'll check out your channel, man![DOUBLEPOST=1513022680][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ima sub bro hope to get one back
Thanks, man! I appreciate it! I'll check your channel out!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hi!!![DOUBLEPOST=1513022640][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks, man!!! Yeah, totally! I'm almost done with Mario Odyssey (best game of the year IMO) and trying to pick up weird indie games to mix it up a bit. Not sure as to what I'm picking next but have my eye on Hollow Knight! How about you? I'll check out your channel, man![DOUBLEPOST=1513022680][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks, man! I appreciate it! I'll check your channel out!
I'm working on many different things but mainly play FFXIV and busy with Darksiders, Crash Bandicoot, Ac Origins, Kingdom Hearts and Wolfenstein :p

Andrew Rothman

Rising User
Dec 4, 2017
YouTube
how do you record your screen, whats a good app to do it?
It really depends on what you want to record. If it's a console, you will need a capture card. If it's on PC you can use OBS or Xsplit to record if your computer can handle it.[DOUBLEPOST=1513867066][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm working on many different things but mainly play FFXIV and busy with Darksiders, Crash Bandicoot, Ac Origins, Kingdom Hearts and Wolfenstein :p
Awesome, man! I was put off a bit from wolfenstein TNC because of the large fluctuations in difficulty but I do want to finish it. Are you enjoying it?

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
It really depends on what you want to record. If it's a console, you will need a capture card. If it's on PC you can use OBS or Xsplit to record if your computer can handle it.[DOUBLEPOST=1513867066][/DOUBLEPOST]
Awesome, man! I was put off a bit from wolfenstein TNC because of the large fluctuations in difficulty but I do want to finish it. Are you enjoying it?
I just completed Wolfenstein New Order on death incarnate difficulty and it was beast! Want to get Wolfenstein 2 when it is on discount again, missed it the last sale :(

Andrew Rothman

Rising User
Dec 4, 2017
YouTube
I just completed Wolfenstein New Order on death incarnate difficulty and it was beast! Want to get Wolfenstein 2 when it is on discount again, missed it the last sale :(
Nice, man!! Oh, that sucks! I was really enjoying TNC but I feel the gameplay is not as fluid because of large difficulty fluctuations. Story is insane though. Definitely worth picking up!