sickjetpack

New User
Nov 11, 2017
YouTube
Hello, I'm a small youtuber who just joined freedom, been uploading videos here and there, but planning on taking it a little bit more serious. I mostly play first person shooters, but im playing most mainstream games. I upload random videos, funny montages, and commentaries. Hopefully freedom will help me growing, and im also up for helping other people on this forum. So just comment in my videos and i'll respond in no time. I also stream on twitch.tv @sickjetpack

THANKS, much love!

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2rTO3uA_32KdMJuvyGOyPw

U

User.123120

No need for the links in this section, this is to introduce yourself! We have a section where you can promote your stuff!

Anyway welcome to the forums![emoji5]

Currently Away From Pc.

Illusional Gaming

Freedom! Member
Nov 2, 2014
YouTube
andttias
What's good jetpack! Welcome to freedom.

If you ever tryna play some CoD With me LET ME KNOW

I played competitive call of duty back in AW and I'm coming back to it this year.
Just trying to grow my youtube channel with other youtubers.

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom! forums. We recommend that you tell us more about yourself, you can refer to this thread for reference on what to say! You can edit your post. :) Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Try Tapatalk if you're on mobile - for easier forum browsing.
  • Earn forum credits and use them to buy stuff in the forum store
  • Read through the forum rules and check out our FAQs
  • Join this month's giveaway for a chance to win $100 worth of prizes ^-^
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D