Gaming Hello I'm Sin Cynical...

Sin Cynical

New User
Aug 15, 2017
YouTube
Hey guys, I'm Sin Cynical and I'm a gamer/youtuber looking to grow my audience and make new friends while helping others in the gaming community.

Reactions: AFKPlays

VoiaGmer

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2015
YouTube
D_JW_R
Welcome to the forums! What types of games do you play on your channel? Also, be sure to put your channel in the profile settings so it'll show up in all your posts. :)

Sin Cynical

New User
Aug 15, 2017
YouTube
Welcome to the forums! What types of games do you play on your channel? Also, be sure to put your channel in the profile settings so it'll show up in all your posts. :)
Thank you! I play Shadow of Mordor, Rocket League, and sometimes CoD but it also depends on my mood and the games I'm reviewing. And yeah I'll do that now, thank you for reminding me!

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi there! Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Please tell us more about yourself, you can refer to this thread for reference on what to say! You can edit your post. :)

Here are some cool things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Earn forum credits and use them to buy stuff in the forum store
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hey guys, I'm Sin Cynical and I'm a gamer/youtuber looking to grow my audience and make new friends while helping others in the gaming community.
Yo man! Welcome to Freedom! Great job on the 1K wish I can get there soon :). Anyways your rocket league vids are dope, though I haven't played much of it :p

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the Community :)

When your looking for friends you have come to the right place! Interact with the community and you will meet new folk in no time :)