Bingoloit Gamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 2, 2017
Florida
YouTube
JonJonGames
Hello Freedom! Family!

My name is Bingoloit Gamer! People call me Bingo for short! I'm a Gamer, Game Developer, video editor, and more! I joined freedom! to get my channel help to start growing and look for people to collaborate with. I'm a full time YouTuber. I am trying to post videos as much as i can and help the freedom family grow together as a family! I hope you all can check out my channel and see what's new and what i posted in the past. Thank you!

I always use #BingoNation in every tweet when I upload or tweet about the upcoming videos or what games Ii'm developing in UE4.

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hello Freedom! Family!

My name is Bingoloit Gamer! People call me Bingo for short! I'm a Gamer, Game Developer, video editor, and more! I joined freedom! to get my channel help to start growing and look for people to collaborate with. I'm a full time YouTuber. I am trying to post videos as much as i can and help the freedom family grow together as a family! I hope you all can check out my channel and see what's new and what i posted in the past. Thank you!

I always use #BingoNation in every tweet when I upload or tweet about the upcoming videos or what games Ii'm developing in UE4.

Hey fellow developer!
I'm a filmmaker and developer! I mainly do web dev but also enjoy game dev! Absolutely love UE4.