Request Hello, I would like support and advice with my channel

Sep 6, 2018
Perú
www.facebook.com
YouTube
I am a small person who still starts in the world of YouTube, I have dedicated these months to upload original content of Roblox in Spanish, and my content has had a good reception but I do not want to stay there, I want to continue growing on this platform, receive help and tips from people who are in this great Youtube world.

Here is my channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/ZackStar

All the positive and negative reviews are accepted, they recommend me to be able to grow :), Thank you all.

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Moved to the community reviews section

From a quick look at your channel the title banner looks amazing very professionally done. I'm not really a fan of the thumbnail style but that might just be me, if you are using text I'd suggest keeping it at 1-3 main key words and have the image the main focus. People don't tend to read more than 5 words and it's hard to read if the text is small.

As far as content it's a bit hard to tell as I don't speak Spanish but it looks like you are getting a decent amount of view on each video coming out which is good. Once thing to aim for is try to get more videos in the 20k+ views as these will keep getting views after they have been created. This is a lot harder said than done but things like tutorials or trending content can help get you to the viral view counts up.

Overall great channel, looks like you are doing well so keep on at it! :)

KnightHunter Studios

Creating films since 2011
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2014
UK
www.youtube.com
YouTube
From first glance, your channel seems incredibly professional. You have a consistent theme running throughout, on thumbnails for instance, and your banner is eye-catching and really does give off a professional-vibe.
In addition, your upload times seem consistent and plentiful, meaning the chances of you losing your audience are slim, which is always good for viewership!
However, if there was one critical thing we would suggest to maybe take into consideration it would be the length of certain videos. Some people may not wish to stay and watch a full 20 minute video, so perhaps cutting down a bit may help?

Hope some of this helps and best of luck with the channel!