Gaming Hello! I want to know what you think of my channel.

VipxRagex

New User
Sep 16, 2014
YouTube
NotSamReynolds
Hello! A few weeks ago I revived my channel and turned it into a mashup between DramaAlert and CharlieINTEL. Basically, I report on news regarding Call of Duty. I am sitting specifically at 106 subscribers, and I am wondering what I could do to boost my numbers.

As I've said, it's only been a few weeks but I haven't had much luck in my past attempts on YouTube, so would like some advise on how to better my channel and have it rain subs (Not literally. Just a joke. haha. you can laugh too)

This is the link to my channel: youtube.com/TheRoyalReport

Something I have thought about is uploading at an optimal time but since I am British, I think that time lands in the evening/overnight.

I'm not sure if I can post my entire channel here or not, but most of my videos are similar, so it doesn't matter which one you choose.

Thanks!
-TRR

Bear Oclock

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
May 28, 2015
YouTube
hi mate nice channel, and snap on the 106 subs aswell. but i have noticed that putting the videos out at about 3 and 6 is optimal or just before then am British aswell and thats when i see my best ones... and what do you promote your channel on?

Reactions: VipxRagex

VipxRagex

New User
Sep 16, 2014
YouTube
NotSamReynolds
hi mate nice channel, and snap on the 106 subs aswell. but i have noticed that putting the videos out at about 3 and 6 is optimal or just before then am British aswell and thats when i see my best ones... and what do you promote your channel on?
No way! Welcome to the 106 club, brother!

I tweet out whenever I have uploaded a video (the automatic YouTube way), but I don't want to promote it much more than that as Twitter is somewhat personal - I have friends on there that really don't care lol. It's even more the case on Facebook - I solely use that for personal relations. Did someone whisper Google+? No? Good. I don't use that for video promoting either lol.

ChatDisabled

New User
May 17, 2018
Belgium!
YouTube
Hi there.
I really am not a channel reviewer or anything but I just wanted to report that the tumbs could do better I reallt don't want to be a hypocrite.
Looking at your old tumbs they were far better! (even tough i can clearly see you just took pictures of google and put text on them gwehehe xD but no worries I did the same on other channels of mine!
But anyways that's about it !
*drops mic*

D

Deleted member 197467

Hello, I would say that your thumbnails look like a little kid made them. I would recommend putting more time into the thumbnails as if you look at my channel. Your content is good, but I would recommend looking into how to tag your videos better so you grow faster. Your channel branding could use some work, but other then that good job so fare on getting to 100+ subs.

VipxRagex

New User
Sep 16, 2014
YouTube
NotSamReynolds
Hi there.
I really am not a channel reviewer or anything but I just wanted to report that the tumbs could do better I reallt don't want to be a hypocrite.
Looking at your old tumbs they were far better! (even tough i can clearly see you just took pictures of google and put text on them gwehehe xD but no worries I did the same on other channels of mine!
But anyways that's about it !
*drops mic*
Yeah, that's fair enough. I wanted to go for a more DramaAlert style of thumbnails, but they do seem quite boring. I'll add a few explosions lol