Community Hello I am new

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hi I am new. My Name is Mark Hyder and been on YouTube from 2013.

I do Vlogs, Reaction and lots more.

I got over 4k subs, 2mill views.

I am a Brony (Fan of my Little Pony)

If you like to know more, please ask.

Thanks
Hello there Mark, or do you prefer Hyperpony? First of all welcome to the Freedom forums, if you need help with anything please don't hesitate to get in touch. If you don't mind me asking what got you into making videos for YouTube?

Hyderpony

Community Team
Community Team!
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
May 19, 2017
London
YouTube
GallopCrush1983
Hello there Mark, or do you prefer Hyperpony? First of all welcome to the Freedom forums, if you need help with anything please don't hesitate to get in touch. If you don't mind me asking what got you into making videos for YouTube?

You can me Mark or Hyderpony I don't mind.

Your name/alias: Mark Hyder. Hyderpony or Gallop Crush.

Where are you from?: London UK.

How old are you?: 34

How did you find Freedom!?I was looking best YouTube Network and most people I found was on the Freedom Network.

What made you join our forums?: To get to know people, Help anyone if need be and connect to other Brony that may be on the forum.

What are your hobbies?: My Little Pony, Harry Potter, DR Who, Computers, Internet and lots more.

What is your favorite food? Pizza baby.

Why did you start YouTube? Feb 26 2013

What is your biggest dream? Well maybe money Money, but when it comes to YouTube. To make people happy with my content. I got so many dreams.

What kind of channel do you run?: Vlogs, Reactions ect

How frequently do you upload?: About 2-3 videos a week, but it can depends, As I am a brony and a new video might come out and I need to make a reaction on.

Reactions: zeke morgan