Gaming Hello, I am CyborgMarioMC

CyborgMarioMC

New User
Freedom! Member
Aug 10, 2017
YouTube
CyborgMarioMC
Hello, i am cyborgmariomc some of you MAY remember my old channel mariomari007 (channel is long deleted sadly because of email being inactive) but i am glad to be back with freedom they are a great network and i hope to meet great new people here!

Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hello, i am cyborgmariomc some of you MAY remember my old channel mariomari007 (channel is long deleted sadly because of email being inactive) but i am glad to be back with freedom they are a great network and i hope to meet great new people here!
Welcome to Freedom bro! Hope you have a good time here, I agree the people are great! Good luck for your channe!

FABII

New User
Aug 17, 2017
Good luck on growing your channel my dude! I'll be sure to check out your content m8

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Welcome back to the Family :)

Sorry to hear about your old channel, hope you get a good comeback on your new channel :)