Community Hello From The UK

M. Sabater

New User
Jul 7, 2017
UK
YouTube
EsoWalkthroughs
Hello all. I am a 46 years old originally from Spain but living in the UK for the last 20 years who loves MMO RPG's and love doing full walkthroughs of new and older games. My hobbies started when my two sons got involved in gaming all those years back. I enjoy about anything else the editing of my vids and I am not an entertainer but the magic of internet and gaming mixed together took the best of me.

An English Gent Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 30, 2017
YouTube
ENGGentGaming
Hello all. I am a 46 years old originally from Spain but living in the UK for the last 20 years who loves MMO RPG's and love doing full walkthroughs of new and older games. My hobbies started when my two sons got involved in gaming all those years back. I enjoy about anything else the editing of my vids and I am not an entertainer but the magic of internet and gaming mixed together took the best of me.

Welcome to the fourm !

- Gent

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the Community :)

What MMO do you play? I play FFXIV myself since release day back in 2013 :)