Gaming Hello from Indonesia

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
welcome to the freedom forums MIchael, so you are from the dutch indies arent you :p ( I am dutch and I am kidding of course). I hope you like it here and that we see you around, also dont be afraidto ask questios english we will do our best to help you

Michael Aquila

Freedom! Member
Nov 28, 2017
YouTube
welcome to the freedom forums MIchael, so you are from the dutch indies arent you :p ( I am dutch and I am kidding of course). I hope you like it here and that we see you around, also dont be afraidto ask questios english we will do our best to help you
Dutch indies? This is the first time i know that phrase actually hahahaha
Thanks. Nice channel that you have. Is it hard to make it big like yours (channel)? huehehehehe[DOUBLEPOST=1511948833][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the forums. :D
Thanks friend
7k subs? Wow....
Nice there

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
Dutch indies? This is the first time i know that phrase actually hahahaha
Thanks. Nice channel that you have. Is it hard to make it big like yours (channel)? huehehehehe
it took me 3 years but then again Iam one giant doofus so it doesnt have to say it will take just as long for you. it will take hardwark and preserverence. just remebr to have fun dude and one day you will get where I am

Michael Aquila

Freedom! Member
Nov 28, 2017
YouTube
it took me 3 years but then again Iam one giant doofus so it doesnt have to say it will take just as long for you. it will take hardwark and preserverence. just remebr to have fun dude and one day you will get where I am
Seems you are a nice guy.
Subs you cause you are nice hehehehe
any tips for making good gameplay video?

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
Seems you are a nice guy.
Subs you cause you are nice hehehehe
any tips for making good gameplay video?
oly tip I can give you is that having fun is king. if you have fun in your video then those whom watch it will see the fun too and are more likely to like what you do. other then that look at editing software, and get the best audio/video quality you can

Michael Aquila

Freedom! Member
Nov 28, 2017
YouTube
oly tip I can give you is that having fun is king. if you have fun in your video then those whom watch it will see the fun too and are more likely to like what you do. other then that look at editing software, and get the best audio/video quality you can
Kay, will do that.
I lack in editing skill, need times to learn things.
Thanks anyway. Maybe your channel grow bigger (y) (Y)

Reactions: riganthor

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
My name is Michael Aquila and I live in Indonesia
I'm new in this forum and want to greet everyone here
I have a Youtube Channel, gaming channel that always uploads every day more than one video:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGkLJ8BwENYnnmGEEYankiQ
My videos are in english, but I'm sorry if my it is not really good.
Learning to speak better
Greeting for you all!!
Welcome to the Community :)

So what are some of the games you are currently working on? :)