VLOG Hello Friends!

Gaara406

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 11, 2014
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
YouTube
Hey there! I'm not new to the Freedom community but have been in hiatus for a long time and have only just started getting back into youtube and making videos. Been very conflicted about my channel, why I do youtube etc etc.

So hello! I am back, my name is Gaara or Alice. I'm 23 years old, I make gaming and unboxings, hauls etc. So a bit of gaming and a bit of beauty/fashion stuff. I'm a bit nerd, I spend most of my time either gaming or watching youtube. I'm studying film and animation in college and looooving it so far!

Hit me up if you want to chat or somethingggg.

Nice to meet ya's~

Reactions: Metis Television

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Hello Alice & welcome to the Freedom forums (again ;)), its nice to have you back around here. film & animation sounds great, I personally never really had the patience for it, instead I'm going into games development and starting University later this year. So obviously most of my channel is around gaming in someway, but I do, do the occasional IRL video (well every month, except this month as I forgot to record anything). We have several members active in the forum chat who are happy to chat whenever, I only chat every now and then when the topic is on something I can relate too :) Hope to see you around.​

Reactions: Gaara406

Gaara406

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 11, 2014
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
YouTube
Hello Alice & welcome to the Freedom forums (again ;)), its nice to have you back around here. film & animation sounds great, I personally never really had the patience for it, instead I'm going into games development and starting University later this year. So obviously most of my channel is around gaming in someway, but I do, do the occasional IRL video (well every month, except this month as I forgot to record anything). We have several members active in the forum chat who are happy to chat whenever, I only chat every now and then when the topic is on something I can relate too :) Hope to see you around.​
Thanks for making me feel so welcome! Lovely to meet you :) I'm not a big fan of the animation side of my diploma but the film is right up my alley :D

Reactions: Jonathan