Gaming Hello Freedom! I am starting to make videos again!

IWantLeGames

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 14, 2017
Lake Charles, LA
YouTube
IWantLeGamesYT
Hey guys! I'm Jeffrey Brown! I started my first YouTube back in 2006 called Jeff4004 (I ended up deleting all of my videos except 3, which I'll talk about in a moment) and I dabbled in doing Rock Band and Halo videos at first! I had at least 200,000+ views by the time I made this channel I have now that I'm doing! I was also partnered with Maker Studios for a while on my Jeff4004 account, but a few months after I had a partnership, YouTube decided to change their layout from the usernames to incorporating names and such into the mix and my Maker Studios log-in was compromised when they changed it because of their website not recognizing me as a YouTube partner. After this happened, I felt devastated as it was a very growing community at the time that I had decided to get rid of most of the videos that gave me those views in the first place, forcing me to quit growing that channel and make a new one! This led to me doing other types of gaming besides Rock Band and Halo, partnering with a few of my friends to create a bit more content than I usually would. Now, after 2 and a half years of procrastinating, I finally decided YouTube would be something I seriously want to take to the next level. I don't care if it takes years to form a good and solid fanbase. I want to do this to help people learn more about games that I know and love and to also try to make something out of myself! So without further ado, here's the template and I'll answer those questions:

Your name/alias: Jeffrey Brown aka IWantLeGames (formerly Jeff4004)

Where are you from?: I am from Lake Charles, Louisiana

How old are you?: I'm 23 years old

How did you find Freedom!?: I found Freedom! from a YouTube partnership site that wanted me to pay for learning how to grow my channel (really?)

What made you join our forums?: I want to get to know some really cool people within the Freedom! family.

What are your hobbies?: My hobbies include playing games and watching YouTube and Netflix

What is your favorite food?: My favorite food is Popcorn Chicken xD

Why did you start YouTube?: I started YouTube because I at first wanted to create videos. Video-making has been my passion ever since I was little and I even took classes in high school for it, so I own Adobe Premiere Pro from taking that class to be able to better my videos, and then when I started to game more and watch all the other YouTube gamers, I thought, "Hey! Why not game as well?"!

What is your biggest dream?: My biggest dream right now is to at least hit around 1,000 subscribers because I feel like from there, my channel can at least start growing more!

What kind of channel do you run?: A Gaming channel

How frequently do you upload?: I'm going to start uploading consistently on a daily basis!

I really just want to find more people to collaborate with as well!
I hope you guys have a wonderful day/night, all of you that are reading this!

- Jeffrey Brown (IWantLeGames)

Reactions: AFKPlays

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey guys! I'm Jeffrey Brown! I started my first YouTube back in 2006 called Jeff4004 (I ended up deleting all of my videos except 3, which I'll talk about in a moment) and I dabbled in doing Rock Band and Halo videos at first! I had at least 200,000+ views by the time I made this channel I have now that I'm doing! I was also partnered with Maker Studios for a while on my Jeff4004 account, but a few months after I had a partnership, YouTube decided to change their layout from the usernames to incorporating names and such into the mix and my Maker Studios log-in was compromised when they changed it because of their website not recognizing me as a YouTube partner. After this happened, I felt devastated as it was a very growing community at the time that I had decided to get rid of most of the videos that gave me those views in the first place, forcing me to quit growing that channel and make a new one! This led to me doing other types of gaming besides Rock Band and Halo, partnering with a few of my friends to create a bit more content than I usually would. Now, after 2 and a half years of procrastinating, I finally decided YouTube would be something I seriously want to take to the next level. I don't care if it takes years to form a good and solid fanbase. I want to do this to help people learn more about games that I know and love and to also try to make something out of myself! So without further ado, here's the template and I'll answer those questions:

How did you find Freedom!?: I found Freedom! from a YouTube partnership site that wanted me to pay for learning how to grow my channel (really?)

What made you join our forums?: I want to get to know some really cool people within the Freedom! family.

What are your hobbies?: My hobbies include playing games and watching YouTube and Netflix

Why did you start YouTube?: I started YouTube because I at first wanted to create videos. Video-making has been my passion ever since I was little and I even took classes in high school for it, so I own Adobe Premiere Pro from taking that class to be able to better my videos, and then when I started to game more and watch all the other YouTube gamers, I thought, "Hey! Why not game as well?"!

What is your biggest dream?: My biggest dream right now is to at least hit around 1,000 subscribers because I feel like from there, my channel can at least start growing more!

How frequently do you upload?: I'm going to start uploading consistently on a daily basis!

Welcome to the Community :)

Used to play Rockband with friends, good times haha :p

Reactions: IWantLeGames

IWantLeGames

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 14, 2017
Lake Charles, LA
YouTube
IWantLeGamesYT
That's good that you started again. I took a year break (school and work were kicking my ass)

I don't have a job at the moment and I don't have school which is why I'm trying to at least put out the effort to make videos, not in hopes that i'll be noticed, but just because I feel like there's a chance for me, you know? I know people have worked their asses off on YouTube and some people don't have anything to show for it. I mean, I at least have 78 subs as of right now and I'm perfectly content with my videos having 15 views on average almost. My goal is to make it to 10,000 views total and that won't be too hard if I keep at it (that's how much you need now to monetize your videos).

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT

Woah nice intro! I took a too long a break too! Not as long as yours though :D Anyway Welcome back! Guessing things has changed a lot...

IWantLeGames

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 14, 2017
Lake Charles, LA
YouTube
IWantLeGamesYT
Woah nice intro! I took a too long a break too! Not as long as yours though :D Anyway Welcome back! Guessing things has changed a lot...

Yeah ahaha. I really wanted to come back when the time was right and right now would be better than no time at all, and with the ad-pocalypse in action right now, I don't really have to worry too much since I'm not able to make money on my videos anyways for now (until I have at least 10,000 views collectively)
I'm planning on doing a face reveal at 150 subs and doing facecam afterwards hopefully! I have a few things planned already and I hope to be able to just create videos daily at least. I really feel like I can make it on YouTube and I know it'll take time, but if people like Markiplier and PewDiePie can go from nothing to the top within a few years, then I feel like I can too. I know usually, most YouTubers don't expect much and my dream is to have at least 10,000 views at least and at least 1,000 subs for me by the end of this year. That's my goal (even with a channel that's only grown to 82 in 5 years). I feel like anything's possible once you put your mind to it. There's a LOT of work involved and almost constant upkeep of literally every friendship and every bond you establish online (plus balancing a girlfriend in the mix, which I don't really post out there publicly since I feel it should be something private for me that I'll be more open with eventually as I start to grow) but it feels so much better when you get to your milestones and you're able to reach out to more people. ❤️

Reactions: AFKPlays

Tourourous

Rising User
Jul 27, 2017
YouTube
Tourourous

Welcome back! :p