Community Hello Freedom Family!!

TwistedBridge

Rising User
Feb 17, 2017
YouTube
TwistedBridg
Your name/alias: My real name is Kimas (a.k.a Kim)
Where are you from?: Lithuania
How old are you?: 13
How did you find Freedom!? Youtube videos about networks :)
What made you join our forums?: To see and hear other peoples stories
What are your hobbies?: Workouting,making youtube videos,eating,being positive
What is your favorite food? Can't decide :)
Why did you start YouTube? Didin't have a certain reason for why to join when my first channel was created i just uploaded because it seemed fun and i don't regret that :)
What is your biggest dream? For now to get muscles and get 100 subscribers :)
What kind of channel do you run?: Atm it's only commentary + gaming but i want to expand to something like vlogging when i'll have the equipment
How frequently do you upload?: I don't have a Schedule, it really depends on the day :)

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

Thank you for following the template, it is great to know quite a bit about you.
There are a lot of different people on these forums, so you will hear a lot of different stories, all which are great.
If you want to get properly into YouTube, I would advise using a schedule.

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

Reactions: TwistedBridge

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Hey great intro man! Welcome and u hope you find what your looking for and get the help you need for your channel. We are all here to support eqchother in our goals. Goodluck.

Reactions: TwistedBridge