Gaming Hello Freedom! Community

CalledEcho

New User
Dec 26, 2019
YouTube
Greetings Freedom! Community,

Just wanted to drop by here and formally introduce myself here on the forums. My name on YT is Echo, just a average human living on the planet and trying again to make YouTube videos. Little back story of myself, I use to do YouTube 5 years ago because I enjoyed making content and posting it, the most subs I had back then was about 295 never passing the 300 mark, which now looking back at it, I might've passed it sooner or later If I didn't end up deleting completely my channel. I was also apart of Freedom! for sometime ages ago.

I've stopped since then and always had a feeling to come back even with how things are in YouTube, but I'm doing it as a hobby because it was fun back when I did do it., and recently decided after months of really deciding if I should do this and say ''Yes, I'll full send this" and bought things needed to start playing console games and make videos since why not do what I enjoy which is playing video games and share it with others that as well like the game.

Here I am, just slowly starting up YouTube again and soon producing some videos for others to enjoy!

First video will hopefully be out in the coming week or two. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA6mm9d6rdaOkvavXckof_g