Gaming Hello everyone!

Garbage Gamer here to introduce myself to everyone. I'm new to Freedom and just kind of checking everything out.

I should also mention that I am quite new to Youtube/Twitch as well. I'd been a long time fan of gaming videos on a lot of channels and a long time gamer myself dating as far back as remembering being super excited when my family picked up an Atari 2600 to the glory of the NES and the return of home gaming as entertainment and for as long as I can remember I have wanted to be involved in gaming and entertainment in someway and I figured, you know, what the hell let's give making gameplays, let's play and live streams a shot because if nothing else, I'll have fun doing it and in the end that is what is truly important.

And in the past almost month or so now that I have been doing it, I have to say, I truly feel like I have found the thing I want to do with my life. I wake up everyday with new ideas and energy and a passion to get back to my videos, to get the next live stream going, to grow the channel and the small community that is just starting to follow me.

I'm a Garbageman by day, Gamer by night, and I don't profess to be highly skilled, great, or whatever at the games I play. I do it for the fun, for the enjoyment of being with the people watching, and it is like the channel slogan says 'Games played like Garbage. Come for the games but stay for the Garbage!"

Anyway, as I said the channel is a bit less than a month old, I've been going at it ham, egg and cheese the past few weeks and having a great time of it and I look forward to meeting all of you guys down the road.

Have a great day, guys.

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
Welcome to the community,

Enjoy your say,

Best Regards.