BlackSmoke

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 29, 2017
YouTube
BlackSmoke44
My name youtube name is BlackSmoke but you can call me Caleb. I have been with freedom for awhile and I have been consistent with youtube for a year now and I have had a very slow grow process so, I thought I would look into freedom some more and find out different ways that they could help me grow. I think this is the first step toward growing. I consider myself a youtuber, I do all kinds of videos, from gaming to skits to vlogs, to how to videos, I do them all. At the moment I try my best to upload 3 videos a week because I am in College right now so it is kind of hard to find time to record and edit videos. But when I edit videos I do my hardest to make sure there fun and entertaining for my Legendary Family that's what I call my subscribers, because I think of them as family. If you guys would like to know more about me Just ask! One day I hope that I can truly make this a fully time Job.

Reactions: AFKPlays

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Hello Blacksmoke / Caleb & welcome to the Freedom forums, my advice is too keep life first, if you don't have time to record then simply don't, don't force yourself to make content when you don't have the time or have real life work to be getting done. That's how I run my channel. don't personally call my subscribers anything as with 32 there isn't much point. You can also link your channel to your forum account by hovering over your name on the top right bar & select "Personal details" from there scroll down to the youtube channel box and follow the instructions in small text underneath it to make sure you get it right. then just save and you'll have a mini sub box which people can use to reach you channel quickly. Below is a few links to forum sections you may be interested in as well as a link to the forum partner badge.

Gaming Discussion | Youtube Discussion | Forum Partner Badge | Community Reviews | Resources & Tips

Reactions: BlackSmoke

BlackSmoke

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 29, 2017
YouTube
BlackSmoke44
Thanks Dev_J for the advice I will take it into account and thanks for letting me know how to set up my channel link XD
I'll defiantly check out your channel XD

Hbkmcmahon

New User
Feb 12, 2017
Chatham Kent UK
YouTube
Hbkmcmahon
My name youtube name is BlackSmoke but you can call me Caleb. I have been with freedom for awhile and I have been consistent with youtube for a year now and I have had a very slow grow process so, I thought I would look into freedom some more and find out different ways that they could help me grow. I think this is the first step toward growing. I consider myself a youtuber, I do all kinds of videos, from gaming to skits to vlogs, to how to videos, I do them all. At the moment I try my best to upload 3 videos a week because I am in College right now so it is kind of hard to find time to record and edit videos. But when I edit videos I do my hardest to make sure there fun and entertaining for my Legendary Family that's what I call my subscribers, because I think of them as family. If you guys would like to know more about me Just ask! One day I hope that I can truly make this a fully time Job.

Can you tell me how to increase the number of subscribers on my gaming channel my other channel has over 1055 subscribers my gaming channel hbkmcmahon gaming has only 4 subscribers

HFO

Mar 27, 2017
YouTube
ItsHFO
Hey Caleb!

i know how it feels dude, i am also in my last year of university, and its hard for me to upload consistent-lly even though i just opened my new channel, but its a good thing that you stayed consistent with the schedule, but you also need some good advertising to your content, but don't just do that, focus on developing your content as well because people want to see that you are unique, so yeah do that!

HFO

Mar 27, 2017
YouTube
ItsHFO
no unfortunately i have over 2 subscribers dude,and my old channel got shut down for an unknownn reason which had over 10,000 views in less than 6 months, but i just started over again

Anyways, dude i think you need to correct your subscribe button, just include the Channel ID which is the last part of the URL!

Reactions: Hbkmcmahon

Hbkmcmahon

New User
Feb 12, 2017
Chatham Kent UK
YouTube
Hbkmcmahon
no unfortunately i have over 2 subscribers dude,and my old channel got shut down for an unknownn reason which had over 10,000 views in less than 6 months, but i just started over again

Anyways, dude i think you need to correct your subscribe button, just include the Channel ID which is the last part of the URL!
where do i correct my subscribe button and how[DOUBLEPOST=1490816392][/DOUBLEPOST]

Hey Caleb!

i know how it feels dude, i am also in my last year of university, and its hard for me to upload consistent-lly even though i just opened my new channel, but its a good thing that you stayed consistent with the schedule, but you also need some good advertising to your content, but don't just do that, focus on developing your content as well because people want to see that you are unique, so yeah do that!
Thanks Found It and also subscribed to you as well please can you subscribe to my channel please

Last edited:

BlackSmoke

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 29, 2017
YouTube
BlackSmoke44
Hey Caleb!

Thanks man I thought by now I would have at least a 1,000 family members, but that just goes to show you that things take time to grow.[DOUBLEPOST=1490852394][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can you tell me how to increase the number of subscribers on my gaming channel my other channel has over 1055 subscribers my gaming channel hbkmcmahon gaming has only 4 subscribers
I don't now how to really help you, all I can tell you is that the more work you put into something, the more results you can get out of it :) Just keep working at it man and im sure you will grow things take time I just wish for all of us that it would be alittle quicker XD

Reactions: Hbkmcmahon

HFO

Mar 27, 2017
YouTube
ItsHFO
Thanks man I thought by now I would have at least a 1,000 family members, but that just goes to show you that things take time to grow.[DOUBLEPOST=1490852394][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't now how to really help you, all I can tell you is that the more work you put into something, the more results you can get out of it :) Just keep working at it man and im sure you will grow things take time I just wish for all of us that it would be alittle quicker XD

i completely agree with BlackSmoke,you got to put some real effort combined with advertising your content in a good way, not in a spammy way because no one likes that, and then you will be there with time!

BBphoniex Gaming

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2015
India
YouTube
BBphoniex
You Are Welcome Here

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hey dude! Welcome to Freedom! :D You definitely edit well haha....but its tough doing youtube and college lol...I'm doing the same thing...