Gaming Hello Everyone! Introduction into bootszemonkee Gaming

bootszemonkee

New User
Mar 14, 2018
Glen Burnie, MD
YouTube
bootszemonkee
Hello everyone!

My name is Marcus but I go by bootszemonkee (Just like Dora the Explorer Boots the Monkey but Boots ZE Monkey, long story how I got the name :) ) but I found this forum via google and thought it be a cool place to help grow my channel, network with fellow content creators and just meet new people in general.

My channel is moreso about Gaming but in a sense "Gaming" as an adventure in life. Everything that I find fun and enjoyable in life, I want to showcase it through this channel. I'm a freelance graphic designer, beat producer, creative writer, and comic book junkie. With all these cool things that I love, I know there's people out there that share the same passion for them as I do.

In the end, I want this channel to be a tool to help those who want grow their channel but don't have the means too when it comes to graphics or not necessarily knowing the the steps to take. I know I've just started but designing and having the proper equipment already has already set me up for success and I know alot of people don't necessarily have the means whether it be financial or just general knowledge. This is what I plan for the channel in the future; to be motivation to peruse and surround yourself with the things you love.

Right now if you visit my channel, you'll see a ton of Call of Duty gameplays and commentaries and also a Review of Black Panther that I did but overall, thank you for the warm welcomes and I'm always here for advice!

Reactions: LW

ItsGoingSkitzo

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2018
uk
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom m8...Always nice to see another Gamer joining the family. im not so much of a COD fan nowadays, i lost interest when it become more like Cod: Halo. Anyway, who knows, one day I might dust off my Kontrol Freeks and try shooting people again...Who knows :D