Gaming Hello everyone! I'm Dregr :)

Dregr

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2015
YouTube
DregrOnline
I'm not that new to freedom, but just recently started making English videos & live gaming streams, I hope to become a bigger part of this community and grow together :)

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi there!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. We recommend that you tell us more about yourself, you can refer to this thread for reference on what to say! You can edit your post. :)

Here are some cool things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Know what else to do as a new Freedom! partner here
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D

Dregr

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2015
YouTube
DregrOnline
thanks ^^ not really used to introducing myself like this so it was really helpful!

so:

as I've said, I'm Dregr,
I'm a gaming youtuber/Streamer from Israel, 27 years old :)
I've had a channel in hebrew for a while now and decided to transition it to an English channel, and figured Freedom forums is a good place to get to know people in the youtube sphere

I try to stream daily (streams are uploaded as videos after they are done, so it's like i'm uploading daily :)

and yeah, I guess that's it, Happy to come here and become a part of a bigger youtube community

Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
thanks ^^ not really used to introducing myself like this so it was really helpful!

so:

as I've said, I'm Dregr,
I'm a gaming youtuber/Streamer from Israel, 27 years old :)
I've had a channel in hebrew for a while now and decided to transition it to an English channel, and figured Freedom forums is a good place to get to know people in the youtube sphere

I try to stream daily (streams are uploaded as videos after they are done, so it's like i'm uploading daily :)

and yeah, I guess that's it, Happy to come here and become a part of a bigger youtube community
Yooo! Welcome to Freedom man! Looks like you have a lot of Overwatch videos! :)