Gaming Hello Everybody...

VoiaGmer

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2015
YouTube
D_JW_R
Welcome to the forums! Once you have your channel up and ready, be sure to put it in your profile settings so everyone can see it.^^

BlueBard

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 8, 2014
YouTube
Hi Travis! Great to meet ya, and good to have you aboard :D I love your avatar, used to play Spyro everyday when I was a kid XD

Good luck with your 1 000 000 subscriber goal :)

Travis The Gamer

New User
Aug 17, 2017
YouTube
TravisOjeda
Welcome to the forums! Once you have your channel up and ready, be sure to put it in your profile settings so everyone can see it.^^
Thank you. Once I get enough subscribers, I will make my channel public here.

Hi Travis! Great to meet ya, and good to have you aboard :D I love your avatar, used to play Spyro everyday when I was a kid XD
I absolutely LOVE Spyro since I used to play it when I was a wee bit boy:D, I still own the classic trilogy and hopefully will be able to play it on YouTube.

Good luck with your 1 000 000 subscriber goal :)
Thanks. I will achieve it one sub at a time.

Welcome to the Community :)

So what games do you have in mind to start with? :)
I have some games that I did before and now I get to finally upload games that I had recorded. Some games that I will upload are: No Man's Sky, Crash Bandicoot N' Sane Trilogy, Trove, Both Final Fantasy 7 and 15, and much more.(y) (Y)(y) (Y)(y) (Y)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Thank you. Once I get enough subscribers, I will make my channel public here.

Thanks. I will achieve it one sub at a time.

I have some games that I did before and now I get to finally upload games that I had recorded. Some games that I will upload are: No Man's Sky, Crash Bandicoot N' Sane Trilogy, Trove, Both Final Fantasy 7 and 15, and much more.(y) (Y)(y) (Y)(y) (Y)
Love FF7, own the Ps1 version on Ps4 and want to get Crash bandicoot soon as well. Gotta love the classics :)

Travis The Gamer

New User
Aug 17, 2017
YouTube
TravisOjeda
Reactions: AFKPlays