Community Hello and Welcome

rougeblock250

New User
May 17, 2017
YouTube
Your name/alias: rougeblock250
Where are you from?: The United States
How old are you?: 18
How did you find Freedom!?: I found out freedom a long time ago when I was looking through partnerships.I was thinking of joining them. Then, I got accepted to another partnership a few days later. Now I am thinking of joining the Freedom Network and be part of this community. I hope I can stay here for a long time and meet new people to talk to and have fun with.
What made you join our forums?: I have been always interested in joining forums and communicating with others and helping others in need. One of the jobs I do is dealing with the forums and I always find moderating the forums as my job very amazing to do.
What are your hobbies?: Building computers, repairing computers, IT Technician, IT Help Desk
What is your favorite food?: I love all foods doesn't matter to me.
Why did you start YouTube?: I started youtube because I was always interested in video making so I started a youtube channel in March of 2010. So far it has been doing good, I have changed my content around to upload what I find fun and what I decide to upload to my channel.
What is your biggest dream?: My dream is to get to 1,000 subscribers sooner than later and getting to know more people to help them with their youtube career in the future.
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming Channel
How frequently do you upload?: This really depends because when I have videos that are all ready to go I will upload them all at once and get as much content out as possible.

I hope you learned a little more about me.
Thank you for reading.

Hyderpony

Community Team
Community Team!
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
May 19, 2017
London
YouTube
GallopCrush1983
Welcome to the group.

Getting to 1000 subs is no easy tasks. You might tell I am brony (Fan of My Little Pony) I have to say this that I think relates to your post:

Dear Princess Celestia,
Sometimes you can feel like what you have to offer is too little to make a difference, but today, I learned that everypony's contributions is important, no matter how small. If you just keep your head high, do your best and believe in yourself, anything can happen.

rougeblock250

New User
May 17, 2017
YouTube
Thank you for replying, I know it's difficult to get to 1,000 subscribers in this time of youtube. Also, being on youtube for 7 years things have changed.

Hyderpony

Community Team
Community Team!
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
May 19, 2017
London
YouTube
GallopCrush1983
I remember back in 2007 too and the old layouts wow. It took me 2/3 years to get to 1000k subs. I only got to 1k subs because my first brony video.