FFF Heard you like updates ? Here, have some !

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV

Welcome back to another FFF to start off this month ! So some of you are probably back to school or college now, hope the new school year will go well for you all :)

Time's up - Monthly forums competition is over !

It is once again time to review the entries for the competition and decide who will be the one to grab all of the prizes. Forums staff will vote to pick the winners and you can expect the announcement on Tuesday, 5th of September ! Who do you think will win ? August competition thread.

Forum updates ?

Couple of days ago @Koala_Steamed made some changes to the forums. Have you already noticed all the new things ? Let us know what you think and what ideas you have for any future changes Here !

Speaking of updates, YouTube has one !

YouTube has updated their layout, while some of you probably already have the new layout enabled, I am pretty sure there are some of you, like me, who have missed out on this change. If you'd like to enable the new layout check out this thread by @ItsJustJord right Here ! :)

What have we achieved ?

Well, it looks like we, Freedom Family, have achieved quite a lot in just a week. Let me name a few cooler achievements !

This week, our @zeke morgan has achieved an amazing 10k views on a single video ! Have to say, that is what my monthly views used to be, so definitely a good job @zeke morgan :) Congratulate him Here !

Next up is @Lunny who has achieved what everyone strives to get when starting out, 1k subscribers ! There's no going back now @Lunny, only choice is to keep growing now ! Congrats to you once again :) And you guys can leave a few words for Lunny on his thread Here.

Last but definitely not least is @HyperLabs with a 500 subscriber milestone, with a cool channel like that I am sure its not the last milestone we will be covering for him :) Check out his thread Here !

So that's it for another week, which do you think was the most deserving of our mentions? Visit the poll at the top and have your say. We are also looking to showcase the very best of your contributions to the forums, so if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction thread that you think should be showcased then please don't hesitate to get in touch!

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Did anyone even enter the august contest? Like maybe 2 people but that's it (both of which didn't enter with a media section item / didn't link a media section video in there entries), kinda pointless isn't it? Personally I would've changed the rules a bit to make it easier to enter and extended it though September.

Last edited:
Reactions: Smart Facts UK

Smart Facts UK

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 21, 2017
United Kingdom
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Did anyone even enter the august contest? Like maybe 2 people but that's it (both of which didn't enter with a media section item / didn't link a media section video in there entries), kinda pointless isn't it? Personally I would've changed the rules a bit to make it easier to enter and extended it though September.

Reasonable suggestions.

Well done on everyones achievements!