HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
Hey everyone!

Last year I held my first ever 24HR stream all in support for Sick Kids Foundation on November 4th. I had such a blast that I later did another 24HR stream later in the year which both were a big success. I managed to beat my goal of $500 last year, and I hope to do it again.

For the second year in a row, I've signed up with Extra Life once again, and on November 3rd I will be doing another 24HR stream all in support for Sick Kids Foundation. It's a fantastic cause to help those who need it the most. I reach out to the Freedom Family in hopes that you guys can help out. Either via donation or even spreading the word by sharing the link down below.

Make sure to mark your calender's for November 3rd and let's all play together for a fantastic cause.

Here's the donation page: https://www.extra-life.org/participant/HealPleaseHeal

Thank you everyone.
Remember to Heal, Please Heal.

HPH Banner Social Media JPEG.jpg

Reactions: Smart Facts UK

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
Thats awesome, and I think its amazing to see us not only as a family and friends, but we are fighting against illnesses and cancers. This is the community that will make a difference in the world. I will join this stream once it happens
Thank you my man. It's not until November 3rd, so there still time. Hope to grow my channel and network a bit more as we reach that timeline

Reactions: FrenchFryGaming